If you visit an all you can eat buffet, how many trips do you think you could make in a single visit?

I personally could go 3, 4 at the most depending on how good the food is. How would you start? I've always wanted tostart dessert first and end at the salad.

Most Helpful Girl

• Last time I went to an all you can eat buffet, I went back six times.

• I ain't gonna lie one time at a breakfast bar I went back 7 times! This was in 5th grade. Plus I have went back on multiple occasions at parties and such a few times. I think I might enter one of those eating contests sometime just to say I have.

Most Helpful Guy

• The whole point of an all-you-can-eat is that you must take it as a personal challenge to the dominance of your digestive system.

The best kinds are pizza and sushi, because then you just sit there and people bring it to you.

with proper plates I need to take a lot of trips as I'm no pro at stacking, but my records are 37 plates of sushi and three and a half pizzas at the relevant restaurants, neither of which I have even come close to since and both of which required my to nap immediately.

Sponsored

What Girls Said 22

• My usual is three. One for snack-type or appetizer-type foods, one for the main course things and one for dessert. If the place has a variety of pie I've been known to take a small piece of all flavors.

• At least 3 plus dessert. :3 So, 4 :)
    But when I'm with my boyfriend, I get 4 trips plus more dessert (I just ask him to get the plate since he stops at 2 and I don't wanna look greedy XD)

• I can do like 3 - 5. I start with ribs and stuff at Chinese :)

• i usually do two small plates of various foods because i'm very picky and then ice cream and i'm done

• One. I'm usually full after the first plate and have to try really hard to even eat dessert.

• I always go only one or at the most 2. I am not a fan of buffets, I would rather order one appetizer and one main dish and have them served for me, so in buffets I always get lots of salads and some small main dish foods in one trip, and then I go to deserts and take something if I really loved the deserts

• Haha I once went back so many times to the steak area they told my dad to get rid of me 😂 a few months later, the steak section disappeared completely and I'm pretty sure I was more than partially responsible

• 1 for starter type foods, maybe 2-3 small plates of various different things and a couple of dessert plates! :P i usually make that my only meal of the day so i get hungry by the time i go! :)

• I can't eat much

• I think 4 times because 5 is for dessert

• The most I've gone is 3 times, then went for some dessert

• 3 trips - 1 for main meal, 1 for sides, and 1 for dessert

• 2 and desert

• 4 times. I take very small amounts of things I feel attracted to.

• I'd say one trip for me.

• i been to an all you could eat restaurant a good while back. I haven't been to one recently. but i usually make 2 trips in one visit and. i try to get to desert on the second round

• Hey food dude! I guess 2 plates of actual food...1 dessert plate!!

• Same as you but I probably won't finish all of them

• one lol

• 4 easily!

• Two at most. I'm not a very big person so...

• Um about 3 probs or 5 I don't know lol depends how hungry I was lol

What Guys Said 12

• I've never encountered buffet food I really liked. Usually I go once or twice and don't feel so happy with the food, picking at it and not eating all of it.

Hypothetically if I found something amazing though, I might be able to go like a dozen times. I'm one of those odd ones who is small but can eat quite a bit if it's good.

One time in the U. S. I went to this barbecue called Rudy's where you could order meat by the pound. I ordered 3 pounds total of turkey, brisket, and chicken and my coworkers said, "You're insane. There's no way you can eat that." Then I finished it and it was no problem.

If they had a buffet at Rudy's and it was all-you-can-eat, I think I could eat about 5-10 pounds of it. I'm currently 138 lbs.

• Same with like Chick-fil-A. I love that stuff. My company got a buckets of it and ordered around 240 pieces for a party of 10. I ate almost half of it myself since others didn't seem to like it as much as I did. If I had a buffet I'd be going up there again and again.

• Actually I think if they had a buffet of this type of food like Rudy's or Chick-fil-A, I might end up dying. When I really love the food I can't seem to stop, but it's rare to find food I like so much in large abundance, let alone all-you-can-eat.

• In my case I don't think I'd pick out a balanced meal -- start and finish are the same.. just hoarde up on beef and chicken.. beef for appetizer, beef for main dish, beef for dessert. I don't care for sweets so much for dessert.

• Well, I just ate a full pizza for supper, so it could be a few trips. I eat so slow that by time I'm finished I have room for more. However, for chinese food maybe just one trip - I don't know what they put in that stuff but it really fills you up.

• Maybe two, I can't eat as much as I use to

• Usually i go like 3 times at the most but i get salad
    Nachos & Cheese , really no sweets but good food.

• If I'm really hungry it could be 11 or more lol

• I would say a salad, desert and whatever was available as the main plate. So like four times and that's it. Wouldn't want to over do and eat a lot.

• If it's a planned visit to a buffet usually 5-6, if it's an unplanned visit to a buffet usually 2-3.

• I've been kicked out before; Homer Simpson style. Too many trips.

• 4 or 5.

• A course meal, than maybe a little bit more of a meal. Then dessert then I'm done.

• I usually get full around the middle of my 2nd plate.

• I can only just barely do 2 plates, no salad no dessert.