Would you try this?

Would you try this?
This is an egg white omelette with spinach, red bell pepper, and a little bit of monterey jack cheese. A pinch of salt and pepper too.

• Yes
    65%(11)78%(35)Vote86%(24)
  • No
    35%(6)22%(10)Vote14%(4)

Most Helpful Guy

• Hell yes

• It was goooood. I was hungry and didn't have crap because I haven't been to the store lol so I threw something together!

• I just love spicy food period lol. It's my weakness. I will surely pay for later in life with repair to my stomach from all the hot sauce.

Most Helpful Girl

• I used to eat egg omelettes at coras every single day during a low carb stint that I was on to lose weight. I enjoyed it for the first several weeks but eventually got tired of eating omelettes everyday. This looks similar to something I tried there.

• That's cool. I've never heard of that place. I can only eat them 1-2 times a week.

• It's really simple. Takes 5 minutes cheat mode with the omelette shell for microwaves are awesome

• Thanks - I will do some research and see if I can make my own this week.

Sponsored

What Guys Said 13

• Yes sounds good

• Meh not a fan of spinach or egg whites. Use the whole egg!

• I like the whole egg too, but this was actually goodn

• Ketogenic diet. Its a very low carb, moderate protein, high fat diet. It puts your body into nutritional ketosis. which essentially converts your body from burning carbs as fuel to using fat as fuel. I love it. I don't crave sweets anymore and I have been doing it for awhile. Over Christmas I cheated and had a Reese's pb cup. Tasted awful and chemically. Now I don't eat bacon everyday or anything but you can. I stick to healthy fats like coconut oil and EVOO which I've now read can increase testosterone which is crucial for us guys.

http://www.ketogenic-diet-resource.com
      www.bodyrecomposition.com/the-ketogenic-diet/

• Well 😊 thanks !

• Yes.

• Well the yoke is where the flavor is but yeah I would try it it doesn't look bad at all.

• Yeah!

• Ate it a few days ago

• Next time leave a note because I was wondering where it went lol πŸ˜‚ jk

• Yes I sure do lol I only say you's if I'm upset but with country swagger lol

• Looks delicious. Recipe plz?

• I just took egg whites (store bought ones) and put about 1/4-1/2 of a cup depending on how much you want. Put in a few spinach leaves, diced bell pepper, and salt and pepper to taste. Cook and for the last 30-40 seconds take one to 2 tablespoons of shredded monterey jack cheese over it to allow it to melt.

• Sure will.

• Yea why not

• Yeah

• .. but eggs are good now with the yolk?

• If you do it right yes. I just put the egg whites in with a little bit of salt-and-pepper. And then put spinach and red bell peppers. About 30 seconds before it was done I put about a tablespoon of Monterey Jack cheese. it was pretty good !

• Looks amazing.

What Girls Said 9

• That looks delicious! Hell yeah, I'd try that πŸ‘ŒπŸ½

• I prefer whole eggs, but I'd give it a try, at least if someone served it to me.

• no, but only cuz the bell peppers, id pick those off and eat it though..

• It looks fantastic β™‘ oh my goodness so yummy ! might need to try this one !

• Looks delicious, I would order that dish at a restaurant!

• I made this, and it took 5 mins. So so good.

• Well done! Looks really good and healthy too!

• Thanks! It kept me full until supper.

• Sounds and looks good!

• i love omelettes , yep i would try it.

• yes looks tasty

• Looks good, so yep, I'd try it.