Can you cook? Do you enjoy it?

Can you cook? Do you enjoy it?I'd love to learn :) or just marry a chef lol

• I love cooking and Im good at it
    54%(25)58%(62)Vote62%(37)
  • I tried but I just suck at it
    15%(7)8%(9)Vote3%(2)
  • I'm more of a microwave fanatic for now
    7%(3)5%(5)Vote3%(2)
  • Why should I cook when someone else can do it?
    2%(1)6%(6)Vote8%(5)
  • No, but I'd love to learn
    11%(5)11%(12)Vote12%(7)
  • I'm not allowed in the kitchen anymore
    7%(3)4%(4)Vote2%(1)
  • I cook but I hate cooking
    4%(2)8%(8)Vote10%(6)
I actually took a culinary arts class in HS. However, it wasn't much of a class. I just joined for the field trips and becauss all we did was watch movies and get on the laptops. We barely cooked. When we did, she'd throw a pot at us and say "Fry this ground beef." I had no idea what to do. She told us to cook on low/medium but my meat took to long to brown lol. So I cut it on high and ended up like the guy in the last gif above. Maybe I'll try to leanr again some day. *shrugs*

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't mind cooking at all, I just never have time to do it so I usually just take the convenient methods

• Like what? Delivery? Fast food? Microwave lol

• lol i kinda feel you there on that single life, thats why i just cook convenient stuff instead of anything more elaborate, like no point lol, maybe if you lived nearby I'd show you a thing or two

• Lol I'd like that haha

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 47

• sure if I follow directions

• Cooking is fun where you are part Italian.

• Yep. Pretty good at it too. Depends on my mood. I have to cook and eat A LOT of food for the most part.

• I am kick ass in the kitchen, specialty in meats and in dips. So much room for imagination there to let my artistry work! ;-)

• Lmao that last gifπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
    I love to cook, grill, back, and smoke foods. But i know there are some people that should stay out of the kitchen. πŸ˜‚

• Im one of those people lol. And you grill 😍 So hot

• Omg how do you forget to add water?πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• I never follow directions lol

• Yes I love cooking, my dad was a chef and I love it but only at home and like you, all girls I've been with loved the fact I made them breakfast in bed and tea etc.

• i love cooking i'm good at it too i just don't have the time to cook as good of meals as i want most of the week. so on my days off I make up for it lol

• I enjoy cooking and baking :D food is amazing

• Awww that's also adorable! Pewds amlnd marzia... I love her..

Well I can cook certain dishes very well :-)

• Can I cook? Yes
    How good is it? Enough to survive.
    Do I enjoy cooking? Depends on the meal. If it doesn't take too much work and time then it's okay, else no

• I just baked a loaf of bread without following a recipe. Turned out surprisingly well.

Unfortunately, warm bread is addictive. :)

The trouble is I'm cooking for 1 Vegan, 1 Vegetarian and 2 Omnivores. And most of them are fussy.

• I'm a pretty good cook, I cook at work so I have to be at least decent. Usually couldn't be bothered to cook much for myself though.

• I had to learn it the hard way lol.. anyways im getting better but still nothing compared to my mom's food :/

• I'm learning how to cook and I can cook several things. I can make a perfect ham and cheese omelette, spaghetti, Mac and Cheese, grilled ham and cheese sandwiches, hominy, and certain soups. I'm going to learn to cook more.

• Hahaha best gifs ever, Ratatouille is like one of my favorite movies!
    I'm a beast in the kitchen though I don't eat meat πŸ˜‚ and sure, come get you a plate or two with your tiny ass

• I definitely cook besides being a single dad and cooking for my kids I cook all my food for meal prep

• I'm pretty basic... But I would love to be more talented at it and do the more complex stuff. I love talking about food though, does it count?

• my dad was a chef
    my mom is better at cooking than my dad but she's not a chef
    and me...
    my cooking is poo'

• Yes I'm a trained chef

• I can do pancakes and pizza rolls

• I'm good at it, but I don't like it.

• I can cook but I feel neutral about it... It's just something I need to do in order to survive.

• hell naw I cNt cook πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I once burnt a box off pizza rolls in the microwave on hi

• I can cook some really basic stuff and I'm not very creatative in the kitchen.

• Yeah I can cook pretty well I'll definitely cool for you ;people thanks for the invite Des

• I'm a straight, mother fucking chef!!

• I love cooking and enjoy it

• I can't cook

• I know basic cooking like omelette, making tea, frying chips etc.

• I'm a decent cook when I can be bothered. But when you are starving and just get in from work, then its just easier to order a takeaway. That way you can have a beer while your waiting.

• More from Guys
    17

What Girls Said 23