Would you try the new KFC Pizza with fried chicked crust?

I dont really think i would.

Is it just me or is KFC getting desperate?

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Girls Said 25

• I think that's a bit confusing lol

When did Kentucky Fried chicken start doing pizza's? Doesn't make sense to me lol

• The sandwich made with chicken as the 'bread' wasn't bad. Sure, I'd try it once anyway.

• It's currently only in Singapore :( I think I wanna try it for the novelty but I don't think it's really something I'd enjoy.

• Honestly, I'll eat most foods once so sure. Get me some diet coke and I'll kill it.

• Vomit 😷 lol

• Eh, I'd rather not try it.

• I would 😂 I love chicken

• Maybe once and see how it goes

• i tried it in nov

• it was ok. overpriced for original recipe boneless darkmeat topped with tomato? bbq sauce, shredded cheese and a pepperoni

• uhhh not sure lol I'd try it just to try it

• Nope I'm good on that one

• Nah, that's a one way to street to a heart attack.

• Yesssss!!!

• I might going to pass.

• No only if I want to puck

• Food allergies so I can't but I don't think I want to

• heck yes!

• No I wouldn't try it.

• yes. Is this real?

• Yuck 🤢 looks like hell !!! Lol

• I'm laughing so hard right now... heck no... the stuff these people try to sell us

• No, I wouldn't want to try it. I don't like KFC and I don't like pizza because it contains tomato sauce, so it's definitely not something I would like 🤢 If I were to eat it right now, it'll make my stomach ache so much worse, ouch.

• , i want the real crust. i don't even buy from KFC. so what am i talking about lol

• Wow, but no, not my jam.

• Hell nah I'm good

What Guys Said 18

• Maybe once. Is the whole crust chicken or just the bit around the edge?

KFC is desperate - Popeye's is on the rise.

• Popeye's is better. (in my opinion)

• @RhythmBlack I agree. Breading is better and sides are better. KFC keeps changing their menu chasing what people what - the Big Boss (basically a Big Mac but made with KFC) was great so of course they stopped doing it.

• I bet that thing is fucking delicious!

• Yeah looks cool

• Yes I definitely would try it

• Lol that isn't desperate that's just plain stoner food we have a few local places that do stuff like this to turn a profit from stoners and drunk people.
    It's worth a try it looks better than Chinese food.

• Nope

• I want that!

• I would, I'm pretty adventurous when it comes to fast food. No big deal if it tastes horrible, just throw it away. :)

• Yeah that looks quite different wonder what it tastes like will have to try it.

• Obesity comes in all sizes.

• You people are literally paying for your own death.

• If you eat it every single day, then yeah, you are damaging your health. But if you have an unhealthy day of eating once a week, you're fine.

Of course, you can die any day, even if you think you're healthy, or not.

• @EnglishArtsteacher Lol no. Unhealthy meal every week isn't fine, that shit adds up over time.

And of course you can die any day. There are both modifiable risk factors and non-modifiable risk factors when it comes to death. Choosing what u put in your body is a modifiable risk factor.

• For a moment I thought the entire base was chicken, but now I see that it's just the crust. In that case I would try it as I usually throw out the crust anyways - if the crust is made of chicken then I don't have to waste anything.

• ewww - how is it when one things American food cannot get more unhealthy or disgusting, they just up the anti?

• wtf is that stuff

• I wouldn't willingly ingest any KFC product unless I had been denied solid food for some time prior.

• I'd easily vomit. That'd be too much for me.

• It's already released in India a while back and it's total crap