Your weird food combination?

what weird food combos do you like that your friends or family say ewwww everytime you do it.
I like to put baloney in my peanut butter sandwich

11

Most Helpful Girl

• at parties i'll dare a man to cum in my cocktail and promise to drink it if he does

• do you help him cum or does he have to do that on his own

• i would love to swallow 1 man's 4 cum times... do you like panties or a thong better? oh do you drink at all? god i knew you loved blowjobs right away... i'd love to lick the back of your cock with my tongue and swirl my tongue all over your cockhead and tongue kiss you pee hole... i want to be on my knees for you... i love it that you want to cum in my mouth so many times

• I want you in a thong so I can see your ass better. I drink occasionally but never to get drunk. how did you know I loved blowjobs right away? I bet your tongue feels so good. and I love that you want all of my cum every single drop and how you'd help me make my fantasy real

What Girls Said 10

• Fries dipped in milkshakes or pizza with teriyaki sauce. Haven't done these in ages though.

• i like to mix sweet and salty 😂

• I can't think of anything I put together that is considered weird to be honest.

• fair enough

• kinda disappointing... I was really hoping to have a good story.. I will think hard on it... I mean as a kid I used to put ketchup on my spaghetti if that counts.

• for you it counts

• banana peanut butter sandwich... sherry wine in white rice.. pork with honey mustard on it... olive oil in pancakes... I love experimenting lol

• cheese, salt & vinegar crisps (chips) & oj... together.. 🙈🙈🙈

• do you mix the oj in or are you just drinking it

• I was drinking it at the same time once, then i tried dipping the crisps in.. now I take a bite of cheese, then a crisp then a swig of juice..
      🙈🙈🙈
      It sounds worse the more I explain it 😂

• I'd try it

• That is ew lol, when I eat salmon patties I like to dip it in mayonnaise

• I put the main dish, desserts and fruit all on one plate. I don't see anything cringey about it but I had a friend who ewww'd. Also, I eat things separately like a tomato or just lettuce when lazy.

• This isn't really that odd, but I like to dip my fries in chocolate and/or vanilla shakes with whipped cream. Heck, I'll even eat the fries with regular ice cream. Also, I put doritos (or any chips) in my sandwich, but that seems normal. Last thing, I like to add mayo on most things, mashed potatoes, vegetables, pizza, spaghetti, (basically anything that isn't a sweet).

• I like to add hot chili sauce in everything what I eat or drink lol

• Nuts bake beans and chocolate lol