And did you enjoy it?
What is the strangest thing that you have ever eaten?
What Guys Said 12
I don't know what counts strange. Here in Asia there are actually lots that other culture would find strange.
1. Balut (Boiled duck embryo). Foreigners consider it exotic but it's kind of normal here. Some find it feathery but I like the 17-18 year old chick. Yolk is still there, and I like the egg white that is beginning to form like a bone.
2. Bats. In here there's a kind of giant fruit bat that people sometimes hunt at night. Kind of taste like meh. They smell like goat? I don't think I remember anymore.
3. Frogs/Rat. It's a field frog/rat. Not the household rat. Kind of good. Taste like chicken but better. I like it cooked in coconut milk.
4. Bee larvae. It looks like maggots at first sight. They cook it as a soup. So you'll expect to see some white fat worms floating around. But if you close your eyes, it actually taste like honey.
5. Soup no. 5 (Bull testicle soup). Well... the broth is good. Testicle, a little bit like white liver. Even up to now, it still horrifies me when I think about it. But when someone offers me, I eat it anyway.
6. There's also a giant shrimp here/lobster look alike. Shell is thick like crabs and it bleeds blue. When you cook it, it looks like an alien but the taste is really good. Like a hundred lobster will not compare to even a single bite of it. But it's really rare and difficult to cultivate. So it's not offered at the market.
a piece of paper haha2
Raisin Bran cereal... I was super hungry and desperate for sustenance2
chocolate covered grass hoppers, it was actually good lol0
A week old McDonalds dollar menu cheese burger that was left in my friends car. Results-sick0
Tried breadfruit recently. It fucking blows.1
a lot of things like chitterlings, ell sushi, to name a couple0
My gf's feets 😋0
Midget pussy and it was ok1
What Girls Said 10
Kangaroo. It was disgusting. It was stringy, and tasted like an cross between old fish and over cooked chicken.
Tripe (cow stomach). Not too bad, If prepared in something. Just tasted like meat with a rubbery texture.
Then a lot of polish food from my family, a few being: Nóżki- a pigs feet jelly, Czernina- a goose blood soup, Zsiadłe mleko- practically sour milk, but thick like yogurt. All disgusting but part of culture so of course I was obligated to at least taste them to be polite.0
Shark... it tasted like chicken.0
sushi and no I didn't like it lol0
Camel hump and no which I guess is why it is the strangest like warm grizzle0
Lengua Tacos aka Cow Tongue; and surprisingly yes with salt and quac damn0
Select as Most Helpful Opinion?
You cannot undo this action. The opinion owner is going to be notified and earn 7 XPER points.