Who likes dim sum?

Love it myself, about once a month we do a Sunday morning dim sum run.

A small selection of my choices today. Sticky rice and shrimp.Who likes dim sum?

Most Helpful Guy

• yes please!

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 19

• I love it but I always get mine from Asian restaurants, and it's always different in different restaurants, so I am not sure if I've had the authentic stuff, or something that was sold frozen. Probably the latter lol yours look better than any dim sum I've had.

• I don't think there is Asian food that I won't eat. I didn't like vegetables when I was young so when my mom wanted me to ger some veggies, she'd say to my father "Go out and get egg rolls." This is back in the 1960s when egg rolls were more complex and; ndividual than the McFood that they have become.

I first had dim sum back in 1992 when I moved to Los Angeles. I enjoy it, but I am back east now and eat by myself, so I'll just get lo mein instead or pot stickers from the supermarket.

• Love it!!!

• Don't think that I've ever seen any here but I'd be happy to try :D
    As long as it's not too hot, I'm not good with very spicy food :o

• No spicy mostly Cantonese style which is not spicy... but you can see, I add a nice chunk of chili sauce to my rice which gives it a little kick

• Haha I see... all the chilli sauce will be for you than :D

• Never tried it before, but it looks good.

• www.court-records.net/.../miles-crossed(c).gif

I haven't tried it and I don't think I ever will.

• I never saw it in shops here

• Send me some to California! :-D

• I love sticky rice and mango!

• Never heard of it before. What is it?

• I have never had dim sum. But to answer your question: some people

• Those round pork dumplings are hnnnnnnnnnnnnnnggggggggggggggggggg

That pork juice. omg.

We used to go for lunch w/ work people until we all got sick of it haha

• love it, its usually a ritual for me to get dim sung when i'm hung over haha

• I love oriental! but maybe not on Sunday lol

• Never eat it before

• never heard of it

• Those are not Dim Sum.

• well, yeah, they are...

• I guess is different here in japan because we don't have sticky rice.

• ohh i see, yeah, sticky rice is a common dim sum item in the US and HK.. they also serve some other things at dim sum around here that you won't find in Japan... so i guess it kind of depends on where you are at...

• nope

• LOVE it!!!

What Girls Said 12

• I don't think I've had the right dim sum. Like you say it's a brunch thing and I always have better plans for brunch.

My city has brunch locked down. Sunday Fun Day capital. Rage starts at noon.

• we usually do right when it opens at 9am before the crowd gets in, leaves the rest of the day open and pretty much only in the winter cuz its nice on a cold rainy day... the summers though are fantastic and do not warrant being at the dimsum place..

• Yeah Pho is amazing. It's my true comfort food. I can even eat it when it is 100 degrees outside. I can eat it any time of day.

It fixes everything.

• If you haven't tried them.. try Bo Kho and Bun Rieu (if you can find it)

• Yessss yummmm

• mixed bag for me
    hate the ones wrapped in that translucent sticky rice flour or whatever it is
    custard and steam buns are ok
    but the lines for those are really long, and i don't do well in tight crowded places

• i love the custard ones...

• those can be awesome
      the only real good ones i had were from this shop an hour away from me

• They also have some durian ones here that are out of this world... and I can't stand durian

• ... :I

• goddammit i lost the point to someone who's never even heard of it.

• dim sum is alright. the place i usually go to has a good selection, but ultimately its too noisy and full of loud Asian people for me lol. i get a bit homicidal when surrounded by lots of people.

• yeah, Asian people run rampant in these places

• never ate

• I don t think I ever tried it

• Well, its really fun to try out. If you ever have a chance give it a shot.. this and paty sausages lol.

• Hahaha yea 🙈
      It s just not really popular in lebanon

• Never actually had before

• Try it some time, at least once. Im sure you have plenty around your area. Just pick a respectable joint and get there first thing in the morning to avoid the crowds. They have all kinds of stuff, sweet, savory... soups, congee... its a different kind of experience thats worth giving a shot at least once.

• Never heard of it

• looks delicious

• Yours looks amazing 😱

• Looks good.

• ı never eat dim sum before but ı wondering