Do girls like a guy who can cook?

Hey I'm a chef and I just wanted to know that girls prefer more with a guy who can cook or they think they will get relief from some work! According to me I reel like that I really love to cook food for my upcoming girl

62

Most Helpful Girl

• I like a guy who knows he's way around the kitchen. If he knows how to cook what I love eating then that's a bonus really. That skill is great but not necessarily needed.

I know how to cook and I love cooking and I find more joy in cooking a meal for a loved one

Most Helpful Guy

• You know, I've always loved cooking and while I'm not a professional like you, I do try a lot of things and watch a lot of shows and videos to try to come up with new techniques and ideas. But that said, people often talk about women cooking but I don't think I've ever met a woman who cooks as well as me. Like my ex-wife was awful and past girlfriends might try to cook me a steak, but I felt that they were poor at selecting high quality cuts and weren't really all that great at cooking the steak itself. It makes me wonder -- do couples just default to letting the woman cook even though in reality, she can't really cook at all and thus most people just eat really bad food at home?

Given my experience, I don't think it should matter if the girl prefers if the guy cooks or not. If you're a professional, you should NOT let her in the kitchen. She'll feed you bad food!!!

What Girls Said 5

• yeah I do. my cooked for me when we were dating and omg it was so sweet. i like a guy who knows how to handle a kitchen , when we cook together , he's the leader and it turns me on. i cook but I dont know as much as him

• It's bit curious that a guy know obviously all girl want that it will be fun to help them in their work by their man

• It could be nice. It would be fun to cook together rather than having someone in the kitchen separated from the action.
    Plus you get the ideas to come up with

• Prefer them accually

• Sure!! It always counts in my mind if the guy can cook! :)

• Yes, we like guys who can cook.

What Guys Said 1

• a lot of females thinks its a plus. But they do not think like great or anything. Its like one of those things that if can cook, then they think " oh cool " But, if you got some great cooking skills, go ahead and show them off. The art of cooking.