What's wrong with me?

I really really want to lose weight and really quickly. I lost more than 24 pounds since last summer. After Christmas I gained weight (5pounds). I started to not eat for weeks and I lost weight again really quickly. I excersised a lot and I didn't ate more than 300 calories a day. Few days ago I started to binge every day and I make myself to throw up, because I want to lose weight and I have a fear of gaining weight. Few days ago I was cuting my thighs with a knife, I couldn't control myself. Today I did it again, but I hit myself with a stick a few times. It hurt, but it felt good at the same time. I think I deserve it. I really hate myself, I should kill myself. What do you think? Is it normal?

I lost the interest in everything. I don't care about my family, my friends and my pets as much as I used to. I'm always thinking about calories and food. I can't concentrate.

Most Helpful Guy

• take it slow,, ull live longer that way too :). make a schedule for exercise and follow that routine,, I dont know how fat u r but id say wait for a yr and c how much u slim down, . there s also no point in increasing the no of exercises u do per day unless gradually else u ll hurt urself

• I'm trying to have a workout routine, but I don't have enough time, because I study a lot. I know that's a really popular excuse. Thank you for your opinion! :)

Most Helpful Girl

• No that is not okay you need to seek professional help to guide you with this issue. I myself have weight problems where I'm completely normal but want to just be thinner and gaining weight throws me off I have fear of it. So you need to go obtain a professional that can help sort your thoughts and normalize your life in a healthy way because this issue will drag on and get worse and affect your success in life and everyday tasks

• Thank you so much! I had therapy a year ago, but I stopped going after few months because it didn't help.

• Then you didn't select a therapist that connects with you. Usually picking someone younger or female is best , and don't give up until you find someone right for you. Trust me , I'm still going through this and try and not eat and all that, if sucks

• Thank you so much for your advices! I'm sorry about that you have to go through this! :(

Sponsored

What Guys Said 2

• In terms of exercise I would definitely recommend yoga (no equipment required, can be done anywhere). It's a whole mind/body thing which will help with your flexibility/strength (which is always a good thing) as well as include some meditation (mind). You could even try looking up some meditation techniques/videos on youtube. Also what other people have said it might be good to talk to a counselor (cities usually have some sort of free or cheap counseling). Killing yourself is never an option we're only on this earth for such a small amount of time then gone forever enjoy your life while you are alive since a lot of people don't have the choice to live (cancer, etc).

• I believe that the perfect solution for this Is using a punching bag

• Hmm... I was thinking about it a lot, but I don't have enough money to buy one. Thank you so much for the advice by the way. Does it help you? Or do you need to use it?

• when I am angry I don't use punching bags I use the bricks

What Girls Said 3

• I think you should heavily consider getting help.

• Get therapy!

• Everything you have stated points to a mental disorder. Those things will not help you loseweight but instead put your body into survival mode where it stores what it gets because you starve it. Self harm is never good and will never help. You need to talk to someone about what's goingon

• Thank you so much for your advices! No, I don't go to church, I'm an atheist. I live in Hungary.

• (46) 323 888 for where you are.

• Dont get so mad over 5 pnds. Dont starve yourself or any of that other crazy stuff. Just stay away from fried foods, sugar, grease or bad carbs. The weight should fall off in no time.