Boyfriend looking at other girls on Facebook, wrong/right?

Let me start by saying that I have an excellent relationship and I do not doubt for one minute the my man does not love me...However when he told me he was laughing at some random girls photos on Facebook it made me feel uncomfortable as she was not even his friend, he had to search for her via another friend...you see he tells me that he always looks a photos on FB when he is bored in work, which is fine as I know he is a nosy thing! Anyway cos I felt a bit insecure I decided to check his internet history (bad I know) and there were loads of girls profiles (including a number of his ex's) he had looked at and all their photos etc. I felt a bit weird but I keep saying to myself that its innocent and that he is just nosy. Am I to be concerned about this? and even worse I went to check his internet history the other day and he had cleared it, which makes me even more suspicious...I know he is entitled to privacy but I don' feel the need to look at men's profiles and photos so why does he look at other girls?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 1

What Guys Said 0

• First of all you should be concerned about the situation. And if he erased the history there must be something he is hiding from you. If he was your man he wouldn't have to hide nothing from you. You should ask a few questions and see how he reacts on it. And don't feel like that was and wrong ideal going through his history. That's something all women's do. But if you trust him don't be insecure about things he do maybe they are just friends but make sure that's all they are.

• He knows that I have checked his history before so maybe he is hiding it to wind me up!!! I need some advice from guys, any out there care to comment pleasE?!!!! ;-)

Be the first guy to share opinion!

Earn 1 extra Xper Point for being the first!!