Why hasn't my boyfriend kissed me yet?

My boyfriend and I have been going out almost 2 months, we're both 18 and we were friends for just over a year before we started going out. I don't want to rush anything and I like how its going, however I was wondering from a guys perspective if there would be a reason he hasn't kissed me yet? Does it mean he doesn't like me that much or would he just want to take it slow? He cuddles/hugs me, holds my hand etc and I know he has had girlfriends before me. He is a bit shy, but he's always been pretty straight up with me. Opinions would be great! Thanks (:

Edit: We have slept in the same bed a few times, and are on our own quite a bit.
Also, he's quite a touchy person. He's always holding my waist, touching my bum, face, tickling my stomach etc. Don't know if that has any relevance!

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

Be the first girl to share opinion!

Earn 1 extra Xper Point for being the first!!

• timing and location considerations...have you given him the signs and vibes to green light that move on you? something to consider for confidence and ego building requirement for shy people