Good prank to pull on my boyfriend?

My best friend is coming to visit me this weekend with her boyfriend and we want to pull a prank on our guys. We want it it to be pretty epic because they love to go out of their way to do things that irritate us! LOL...this is all in good fun :) We love them so we don't really want it to be hurtful or mean but we do want to get them back pretty good...just for putting up with them haha!

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 5

Be the first girl to share opinion!

Earn 1 extra Xper Point for being the first!!

• Selected as most helpful

Contact Axe at www.TheFixers.com to prank your friends. Make sure you record it so you can post a video online.

Set up a prank at the firing range. Nothing hurts worse than a blow to his ego. You take a safety course on how to handle weapons. Then go to an outdoor firing range. You guys take some time testing out your weapon and zero them in. Then you take a short break. You can ask your boyfriend what you are doing wrong and have a rubber gun to have him show you how to hold it, etc. Tell him you need his good luck.

The bullets are replaced with blanks. Small fireworks with electric leads are placed on and around the target. When he fires a round, a pyrotechnic will pop a small charge near the target to simulate a miss.

Then it is your turn to fire the weapon. You take your stance and every time you squeeze the trigger the pyrotechnic pops a charge on the target simulating a hit. So his good luck rubbed off on you. :) After a clip each you let him in on the ruse. No harm no foul.

• check out break.com -- pretty sure they have tons of hilarious girlfriend/boyfriend pranks!

• thanx

• hahaha...I should have him help me prank my friends!

• Awesome.

• link

But what he said, what are they scared of?

• Does he have something that's very valuable to him? Not monetary, but emotional. Try to find something identical, destroy and pull a switcheroo.

• Good to know. I was about to suggest having a fake burglar or psycho breaking in.

• bahahahaha omg! that was super funny...poor guy lol

Idk what they are scared of. I wanna stay away from scaring him though because like I said he's a cop and I think his first reaction would be to shoot me /: haha

• what are they scared of?

• ok...so cop pranks go out of the window...:(

• I don't really know of anything that scares my boyfriend /: He's a cop so he's never shown fear at anything.