I have been in NC for 6 weeks and friends suggest to not apologize

Guys need your help! My girlfriends told me don't apologize because Iam a girl and he won't believe me :( but I want to, do you think I shouldn't ? I think for say sorry doesn't really matter the sex or who is responsible or Iam wrong?

Well my mum was sick and we went to visited her and then continue our travel around the world but when I saw her unwell I stay with her 10 months and we didn't travel and we spend the money :( so I distroy his dream and one day he wake up and left me without notice he send me and email saying I don't want to know anything about you, you are nobody without me and he say I was very selfish I feel guilty :( but its was not my intention that all I miss him very much that make me stupid that's what

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 3

What Guys Said 4

• apologize then,but don't expect him to come back if he has already made up his mind to move on

• Thanks, you are right :(

• Well if you gave us more background info then maybe we would be able to answer this question:P

• if you were wrong ,yes you should apologize,use your own judgement,sometimes our friends want to be helpful but you should make your own choices

• Selected as most helpful

Do what you think is best, don't listen to other people

• You're welcome :)

• Thank you very much

• You shouldn't have to apologize..just go about talking to him like nothing happened.

• But that doesn't make a man upset? To pretend nothing happens!

Well I just want to do the right thing but I guess in the end I miss him

• It's true NC voted for Romney, but I don't think you have to apoologize just for being there, not for only 6 weeks.

Now, if you had been there for three MONTHS, then you'd have to apologize!

• out of this world math formulas~