Girls would you let your boyfriend do this towards your friend?

ok so my friend's boyfriend is somewhat jealous of me, she talks to me about almost anything and before I go on yes I do like her, but she doesn't or well hasn't liked me for over 2 years. he has given me sh*t more so within about 4ish months, he was already want to fight me because of his friends spreading rumors about her and i. she does flirt with me a bit, but I think is just natural, things have been getting more and more intense with him and her, just the other day she stood up for me to another girl that was starting sh*t again, he said that he would side with the other girl then her, because it would have meant that it would be against you, then said to her, (she showed me the message) he said that he was ashamed to be around her, the next day they ignored each other until the end of the day, he said to her, that wasn't what he meant, he meant he was ashamed of myself, which was complete bullsh*t that he did make on top of his hat, she let it slide, she told me the next day about and I told her off about it, I told her that that was complete bullsh*t that made no sense, she said that she knew and didn't care, I said to her your letting him get away with murder with allowing him to pass with that, if someone would of said that to me, she would have been dumped, and that's what you should of done. the next class, I didn't have her in, but I had my other friends and him, they asked me what was wrong between them and I told them everything that transpired from the passed 2 days, he overheard us and then one of them said when I finished that he'd rip the guy's head off. anyway today her and I were talking, I asked her what would happen if and when a fight will happen, she said to me "you know whose side I would pick right?" and I stated " OK so if he starts it and he already has by saying sh*t behind my back about me and I'm in the right and Haven't done anything wrong, nothing would happen, even though I would be and have been doing this and staying for you, why am I even trying" then she started to get upset, then said why shouldn't i, and I went off and said to her "because again your letting him get away with murder, and you would be losing a friend". girls would you be with this guy if he treated you and wanted to fight one of your friends because of you and what am I supposed to do?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 1

What Guys Said 1

• Well don't get upsed with me please but I need to be honest with you been

So so immature

First you don't need to fight for no body that is very childish

Are you 4?

And he is her boyfriend and you are her friend you should act like one

You should give her love and support NOT more headaches and drama

You get it?

And telling everyone why they are in problems that doesn't make you a goodfriend that makes you

You know

You should just be friend and accept that secretly you want her to finish with him and be with you

But that will not happend very soon so stop to be upsed or traying to get her attention so bad because you are pulling her apart of you

• I am sorry if I didn't explain myself properly sorry

What I want to say is

she is in love with him and she will stand for him always

So you have 2 options

Stop talking to her break the friendship or talk to both civilize and let him

Know you don't want to get involve in the drama of their relationship and its better for you to just don't get involve and that the boyfriend can trust you that you don't want anything with her that she is just your friends

Hope that help

• how have I created drama, he has been the one who started everything, yes we are friends I get it, this isn't about trying to be with her, its about right and wrong, I'm going to get bashed up because of his insecurities about me talking to her, he has gone as far as demanding to look at every message from me and her. I have tried to avoid the drama. I am confused on how you could allow his actions yet go negative towards me.

• Yes the guy has a problem with jealousy but she still chooses to be with him. There's nothing you can do about it. You need to tone down your friendship with her and meet other girls who are not into drama!