Signs a friend crushes on you (both sexes)?

There is a lot of information on signs of attraction if you don't know each other. What about signs that show that you're not becoming closer friends but that there is an sexual interest?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 4

What Guys Said 0

• Selected as most helpful

if they smile at you

• You don't smile at your "just friends" friends?

• Touching

• If they start acting different around you. If they start looking better or dressing more sexy. Or if they either start distancing themselves from you or getting closer to you. I know there are more but I can't really think of any.

• So there you go, there's some people who is destine to be friend zoned, even if you hooked up b4. But there's thoes ppl, no matter how much you try there's toooo much tention, weather emotional or romantic. When I come across people like that, I normall go with the connection,.. Even if it doesn't last long I never end up regretting the encounter, connection are hard to come by..if its a strong one.

Be the first guy to share opinion!

Earn 1 extra Xper Point for being the first!!