Why did he seem like he likes me then ignore me?

Meet this guy who works at my local starbucks, about 2years ago, started off, just asking how I was, which I though was just part of the job.

Then he progressed to asking how my day was/found that I was uni so would ask me about that/I would ask him back.

Then we found out we have two TV shows in common so would always talk about that. Then he started to stare/gaze/smile at me for like 30-40secs at a time, then would sometimes turn to his male workmate/talk/laugh, then they would both stare back.

I would sometimes stare back/smile

Even went to the point of memorising my order and personal coming over and serving me and gave me free coffee passes.

Everyone their is friendly but he seemed to be over friendly. even thought he liked me more than a friend at one stage.

To cut a long story short he left a few weeks ago without even telling me, which I though was bit strange, when not like best friends but he has been serving/talking to me for about 2years so though he would of said something.

Then I was searching friend of friend on Facebook and found him, his page was closed so added him. But he's never said a word to me almost like he doesn't even know me.

The only thing he's done is like one of my quotes that I posted. I've liked a few of his but I don't want to seem like a stalker so stop doing that.

Also I know that he's on fb and he's always popping up on chat and always liking other girls pics/status single an taken girls

Why would he seem like he wanted to be friend/liked me in person, but won't say a word to me on Facebook.

I know that he's single and has been for a few years, and that he's not into drugs and partying and stuff and would rather spend time a home with his family.

So seems like a nice guy not a player or anything

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

Be the first girl to share opinion!

Earn 1 extra Xper Point for being the first!!

• Who knows? He could just be friendly. He could like you a lot but not want a relationship. He could want a relationship but be too nervous to ask.

There is one full-proof way to find out though. Ask him! Send him a Facebook message saying that you'd like to hang you, you miss your morning conversations about such and such TV shows, whatever. Then when you meet ask him how he feels about you.