Girls: if a guy has a picture of you as his wallpaper?

I set a pic of a girl I like as the wallpaper on my phone. She didn't send it to me, I got it off Facebook. Do you think if she saw she would think its creepy, cute, or what?

Oh, um I shouldve added that were very close friends and.the only reason were not dating is because she moves away in a month

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 11

What Guys Said 1

• Selected as most helpful

Creepy.

Coming from experience as this freaky creepy stalkerish weirdo guy move happens to me a lot.

Even with guys I don't know but know me...

• If it's my boyfriend: cute.

If it's a friend and the picture is of him and I together: cute.

If it's a friend and it's just of me: creepy.

If it's an acquaintance or stranger: SUPER CREEPY.

• That's really creepy. Even if I liked the guy, I think all my feelings would evaporate on the spot.

• creepy

• I would think you had a crush on me and freak out because I am not ready for a relationship right now. But if I liked you back, I would smile because I would take this as a sign that you like me too!

If I didn't know you very well I might be more then a little creeped out.

• I'd be creeped out.

• i had a guy that had a pic of me on his fone that he got off Facebook, I found it sweet but I had just started having a relationship with him. If the girl has got the same feelings towards you then she may find it sweet or even flattering but if she hasent then she 'will' find it creepy

• that's definitely creepy.

• It's a sweet thought, but if some guy did that to me, I would find it odd if he wasn't anything more than a friend.

• I would probably think it's a little bit creepy.

• i think she'd be creeped out to be honest :/

• DEFINITELY creepy, especially since that girl didn't send it to you. Change your wallpaper now man.