Is it dumb to get my boyfriend a teddy bear?

For his birthday? We've been together for a year and 6 months. He's gotten me several stuffed animals for different occasions. I have no idea what to get him for his birthday so I was thinking maybe a cute Teddy bear and maybe a few other things. But I was just wondering, is that stupid? Like I know most girls like getting stuffed animals from their boyfriends but is it weird for a girl to give their boyfriend a stuffed animal? Lol I don't want him to be weirded out by that.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 2

What Guys Said 6

• Selected as most helpful

NO don't get him a stuff animal that is a really crappy gift, even I hate stuff animals seriously if someone gave my that id be some damn p*ss like what the hell would I be doing with a stuff animal? use it for decorations GOSH! lol but yea\..get him something he will like maybe cologne

• Good idea, thanks:)

• Take a bunch of pictures of him or whatever pics you guys have together and make a scrapbook, it shows you put a lot of thought and effort into it

• Lol okay I won't get him that but the thing is, I'm on a low budget. So I need it to be kind of inexpensive but still a good gift.

• Lol well its not ideal I know and all these comments prove. But admittedly I gave my ex one. He was deployed for valentines day so I sent him a cheesy little dollar tree bear that smelled like me and had a cheesy little picture of me hugging the bear.

• if you give it to me I'll behead it

• That's gay.

• Since he gaved you stuff animals for different occasions. Then I would return the favor and give him what he gaved you. I think he could had brought you better gifts. If you don't want to buy the teddy bear for him then buy him colonge, cds, dvds, Etc Maybe a t-shirt of a band he likes. You can wrap yourself like a present. Their are so many things you can do. Be creative with it and have fun.

• Its not cute 2 get him a stuffed animal,.find something else 4 him

• Please don't buy him a stuffed animal

• Okay I won't haha

• Guys don't like stuffed animals. Not guys who like girls, anyway. I doubt he'd be wierded out, but it's not exactly an ideal gift.

• Lol yeah that's kind of what I was thinking. I just have no clue what to get him:( I'm a bad gift giver but he always gets me things that I love so I wanted to do the same for him.