What Valentine's day gift do you give to the man who has everything?

my boyfriend is pretty wealthy. he has high rise downtown loft, state-of-the-art entertainment system (this includes video games, laptops, and desk tops), multiple luxury vehicles, designer clothes, all the newest toys and gadgets (phones, music players, etc).

i don't make much money at all, and I just found out my whole company is getting a pay cut. I have no idea what to get my boyfriend for Valentine's day. I was thinking a new video game or dvd or book, but he always buys the ones he wants as soon as they come out. I've already given him heartfelt things like a scrapbook of us and cute little homemade things.

i'm at a loss. help?

and please, don't say a homemade meal or sex. I come over and make him dinner many nights a week (he'd starve before he'd cook for himself), and he gets sex however he wants it on almost a daily basis. those do not count as gifts, they are a normal occurrence.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 1

What Guys Said 1

• 1- A romantic night out is worth a million gift!

2- A personalized gift that's not expensive is always gr8! I've been asking many guys I know for advice to what to get my boyfriend & they picked a mug having both our names on & smth romantic & it's not expensive at all.

There are personalized puzzles, mugs, message in a bottle & more ;)

See this site, it has many gr8 personalized gift ideas :)

link

• It doesn't need to be something materialistic, if you get him something from your heart, he will love it. If its somethig small that reminds him of you or an album of pictures of the two of you together would be perfect.

• My girlfriend got me a CD from a band we went to see in concert. Everytime I hear the some of the songs, all I can think about is us in the crowd together, we kissed, we held each other, we were together.

• i gave him an album of pictures last year, and don't want to be repetitive. what "something small" are you talking about, exactly?