Which glasses style do you think is the sexiest on a girl?
Close

10 Signs Your Girl is No Good

Unconfident, unsure, and inexperienced guys will stay in a bad relationship for far too long and feel like they're wrong to walk. So they stay there until the girl does all the hard work, makes them feel bad and thus put all the emotional guilt on the guy. What these guys need is assurance they're doing the right thing. This article will confirm your suspicions, gentleman.

A rule of thumb before we go into this is two big strikes within a few weeks and she's out. Nobody wants to wind up unhappy and I don't what that either. Another pointer is that this article is for the kind of guy who likes women and wants to settle down with the right girl. If you're the sleeping around type, bluntly put, get out and run your short game because you're wasting time here.

So, here it is in no particular order:

1.She has issues with her father
This is a big big problem. A girl who has problems with her father generally has a lot of guy friends and doesn't respect boyfriends at all branding most of them assholes. She's nice for now but when you break up with her she'll be carrying the emotional weight from the break up as well as the reminder of the bad relationship she has with her dad. Stay well away and believe me when I say she'll turn psycho in a split second. No, she's not misunderstood. She's crazy.
2.She doesn't talk with any of her exes
You meet a sweet girl, she's so nice and you find out her last seven boyfriends are "idiotic, stupid, and treat women badly" - where's the common factor here? Her. If a girl can't be civil with any of her ex-boyfriends, unless they all hit her (unlikely, but possible), you've got damaged goods on your hands. What guys ignore is that when you listen to a girl's relationship history, you can often find out where you'll be if the future takes a trip down South
You find out her last 7 boyfriends are "idiotic, stupid, & treat women badly." Common factor here? Her.
3.She nags on you to call more and make more of an effort
When you start calling more frequently, suddenly, she's busy herself. You bring up the same point calmly and she shouts at you. Rinse and repeat. If she's playing that card she wants more control. And you don't want a controlling woman around.
4.She's making excuses
A girl is never too busy to meet up with a guy she likes. Ever. She'll have a slot of time somewhere and deep down I know every girl knows that. "Doing something else" translates to "I've lost interest". If she's still dating you because she likes you she'll tell you when she's next free immediately after invitation to date. If she doesn't and lets you know later, she's got nothing else to do and know you're going to help her fill her time.
5.She started dating seriously at an early age
She's funny, sweet and attentive. Relationships come up and you talk about the first time you can seriously say you were in love. She says 15 and he was...wait...twenty? Girls who date older guys early get hurt early. They're carrying around preconceptions all men aren't good because of this one bad experience (To be honest, they're not far wrong. A lot of guys are bad in this day and age) so think about what's going to happen to you.
6.She tells you everything about her exes
There's nothing you don't know about her exes. You ask and she tells you all about them. Their dirty little secrets, their bad habits and the horrible things they used to do to her. Now, hypothetically, let's say you two broke up. Whose dirty washing is going to be aired next? Yours. If nothing's sacred to her, once it's all over, you won't be either
7.She doesn't value sex
"It's just sex", she says. She's disinterested and it seems more like a process to her than anything else. No decent girl is used to putting out to guys she doesn't have a connection with. If it's purely physical to her then think about why she's got that idea into her head.
Gogus olculeri
If she knows you're onto her, she'll double check her story which puts you in a bad position. Don't overreact and loose ends will untie themselves. If they don't, you've got a liar on your hands.
8.She lies
Women are absolutely great at being sociable and will pick out untruths whenever they can be it subtly or obviously. I sometimes say to my flatmate what I'm having something for dinner and change my mind six hours later - she'll pick up on it. How the hell is she supposed to care what I'm eating after a full day? When it comes to interactions with people a girls memory is subconsciously flawless. The only time it isn't is when it's not the truth. If the same story rolls by twice but has a major difference, keep quiet about it. If she knows you're onto her, she'll double check her story which puts you in a bad position. Don't overreact and loose ends will untie themselves. If they don't, you've got a liar on your hands.
9."You left the TV on when you left. Are you some sort of IDIOT?"
When she picks a fight over the smallest things, something's up. If it's a problem she can sort out easily and she gets angry about it, it's time to leave before she comes at you with a wine bottle. One thing to remember is that if she's shouting at you, you don't have to shout back
10.You don't know any of her friends
If a girl loves you she'll show you off to her friends; being social creatures they like to show everybody else how great you are. You don't know any of her friends and you've been dating a while something's amiss. The time period doesn't matter, so long as you don't know any of her friends, you're still on trial and so's she.

What Girls Said 48

No. 10 isn't 100% correct. Not all of us are super sociable creatures. I'm the type of person who believes in quality of quantity and if I feel that they aren't of "quality" they don't get considered a friend. I even have a super close friend that actually matches pretty much all of those. To be introduced to her in a sense yes the man or woman would have to be "off trial" due to the fact that I've had her try and go after my men and women before even though she's only straight. Yes I know I probably shouldn't consider her a close friend but at the same time I know why and understand the reasons behind her actions and would rather be a decent person and help her grow into something better than that. I have a total of like 3-4 close friends for good reason the rest are all aquaintences. Also with the daddy issue thing... That's not 100% either. My father was never a part of my life and for good reason although at the same time I've had two very important people in my life that were father figures to me. It's all a matter of situation, actions, reactions, and opinion.

• Ok so im no where near a good girl im bad lol! I have dad issues n #1 does sound just like me as well as i dont value sex! Whatever im bad so what haha interesting article though!

• Sorry but some women are NOT lucky enough to have good Dads or good exes. Er hello? Why did those relationships not work out in the first place. Honesty shouldn't be considered a bad thing. Nor should valuing serious relationships over sex/not every sexual experience becoming a relationship. According to this list, a woman is damned if she does, damned if she doesn't, and the kind of mug who would take heed isn't of interest to me anyway.

• you described a guy I know perfectly.

• I won't nitpick at the others because, although some of them may come off as offensive, you did clarify negative behaviors behind them. It's never good to be with someone who's judgmental, insecure, or doesn't respect others. However, perpetuating stereotypes, like saying a girl who has issues with her father isn't emotionally stable, also isn't the best way to go about explaining your point. It makes you look biased, which detracts from your argument, and I'm sure that was not your intent.

• No. 7 is true, but not for the reason you listed. Someone only interested in casual sex probably wouldn't want a serious relationship. Also, a girl who has promiscuous sex is not inherently less "decent" than a girl who uses sex to express love. She could just as easily be as good of a person as someone who wants an emotional connection during sex. The two aren't mutually exclusive, and just because someone has different ideas about what sex means than you do, doesn't mean she lacks morality.

• Pretty good article, but I disagree with your #1. I think it makes sense on the list, but def not as #1. Sometimes daddy issues can really mess a girl up, but not always. So it's not definite indicator of a bad girlfriend and it doesn't always mean she's crazy either. My dad has been absent from pretty much my entire life, so yeah I'd say I have daddy issues. I also have mostly male friends. But I DO respect my boyfriend and I DON'T think all men are assholes, especially not my man.

• I so disagree with #1.

Issues with Dad? Like you guys don't have that too? And why don't you investigate why some girls just DON'T respect their fathers? Like the fact that he's not doing a good job being a role model? Or the fact that he cheats again and again? So it's a girl's fault that she disrespects him for something he does/did?

#8. She lies? So you've never lied? So guys are saints who are honest all the time?

• Phew 0/10 and I've never had an ex:) not planning on it either:D

I must disagree with number 1, because just because my dad took no interest doesn't mean I think badly of my boyfriend ! I love him, and if anything I want it to work out very well

• Sooo if her dad is a rapist or a molestor or drug abuser or abusive or if he abondoned or hurt her in some way, so they have a bad relationship, she's pschyo, its all her fault and you shouldn't date her? Get f***ing real asshole

• I woudn't necessarily agree with the 1st one.

I don't live with my dad and to be fair he is a bit of an idiot and Ido have certain issues with him, but that doesn't make me a psycho in any way/

Other than that, good article

• Im sorry , number 1 is not true .. in many cases!

• A decent article. but definitely one that needs to be taken with a grain of salt.

Especially with the first one. I have low opinion of my father because of his actions, and we don't always get along but that doesn't mean I'm crazy. A better one would be "watch how she treats her parents" or "she has a bad relationship with her parents". Then edit the content of that one a little.

• I don't agree with 10..coz a gal would just not like to introduce her gal friends because maybe she is insecure or scared that maybe you will like her friend more.....

• Umm... #1. No. I've cut my dad completely out of my life because he chose his girlfriend (now wife) over me, and he let her manipulate him. It was too stressful trying to patch everything up when we would just end up arguing again (my dad and I or his b*tch and I, or switched). I don't talk to/about him at all... and it has no effect on my relationships.

• I know this is an old post but I agree with Miss All Time Low down at the bottom. I happen to be one of those girls without a father who is always trying so hard in relationships but guys seem to prefer girls like the ones you've mentioned in your article.

• Yeah, the first one definitely depends on certain things. Such as what has happened to her. My father and I don't get a long and never will. I have issues with HIM and not anyone I date. I don't compare the two. And a lot of these are good but have exceptions. Such as dating at an early age. I started dating at 13 but didn't fall in love until I was 19 (which was also my first serious relationship.. it was all dating before that). So again, all good but some have exceptions (except lying).

• I pretty much agree with this entire thing. the first one.. it can be true, but it doesn't always have to be. A girl can't change her past. If your talking about the father being in the girl's life, she doesn't have anything to do with that. It depends on how she handles it... Cause if guys didn't date every single girl who had father troubles, that'd wipe out practically half of all girls, including myself =\

• 8. Nobody's memory is perfect, because of objective information passing through the ego, and becoming personalized & biased. Plus, the truth comfortably changes, as we perceive an event from memory different ways. A liar always has a story and sticks to the same story every time. So inconsistency can actually be a sign of truth. And perfectly consisten stories can actually be a sign of a liar.

• Issues with her mother are gonna be just as bad, if not worse. Also, all of this applies to guys as well.

• More from Girls
    28

What Guys Said 28

• All 100% true. Great article.

• I like bad girls personally. Hot

• Wow, way to describe my ex! Seriously 9/10 of those are a perfect match.

• 5...stars

• my name is Kayla

i want to tell you about my past and how blessed I am today. please I understand how it feels to be heartbroken.i have a 5years relationship with my boyfriend not until when he brought me an invitation letter that he was getting married to somebody else because I love him so much and we promise to live our lives together ever since my life have been filled with pains,heart break and I almost took my life because of him.A friend of mine told me how DR OLOKUN helped her to get h

• Damn man you just described my ex. she's and ex for a reason lol.

• Yes, this is so much more objective and open and so much less judgmental than bittergirl's rants!

• What does it mean if youve been with a girl that is like 7 out of 10? hahaha

• Wake up to reality, relationships aren't always about sex. If you want a TRUE, SERIOUS, and AWESOME relationship, communication is key. It depends on the person...in your case...you value girls that are completely perfect in your eyes.

EVERYONE lies, cheats, and makes mistakes. Sure, the women can have issues with her father, but it doesn't make her a bad person. Sorry, this was article was poorly written, and needs to be sharpen in a much clearer sense.

• #1 is absolutely & positively 100% true and is definitely most important because no female with daddy issues can be in a healthy relationship with a male until she has resolved these feelings or let them go.

• I need help, I started seeing this girl and well we have a lot of things in common and all, but just recently I asked het out well she said yes but then I find out she needed to think because I was sad all the time she said well I let her decide so it gets to now and well she finds another guy starts holding his hand and all come to find out how it struck me that she did that made me bust my hand through my wall later that night

• My main question with the article is, how in the hell did you manage to limit this list to ONLY ten things? If it were me it would have been 3-4 times as long, at least.

Great article overall, although I have to disagree with #1 because it just isn't as applicable in the modern world.

• Nice

• FIRST ONE IS AMAZINGLY TRUE !! omggggggggggggg!!!!

• Annleah* sorry

• Annleigh if you wanted out of the relationship just end it, simple as that. id rather have a girl break my heart and be honest, then be living a false relationship.

my ex is 1,2,4,5,6,7,8, and sometimes 9... one problem for her though was I knew her friends. because her friends ratted her out real fast because she was cheating and none of them were going to let her get away for treating me like that.

• It's true, another good sign to watch out for is how the girl treats her pets especially dogs. If she has the dog neutered and never lets it out of the house or, god forbid, hates dogs, its a good warning sign to look for

• Real good one... nice

• The first one is SO true.

i dated a girl who live with her mom

she flirted with everyone. it upste me pretty bad

so let her go. and plus she was going away to a far college.

• This list is perfect. My ex had like, 8 out of 10 of these traits, and I've cut off ties completely because of that. Especially number 10. Huge red flag, guys.

Also, to all the people talking about the "daddy" issues, if the shoe doesn't fit, stop putting it on. He's talking about girls that have real issues with their dads, so stop qualifying your relationship with your dad if its not an issue.

• More from Guys
    8

Join the discussion

0/2500