Need advice! Is my girlfriend seeing someone else?

So I've been dating this girl for 2 years and 6 months now, and basically out of no were says she needs space?Let Me explain.So 2 weeks ago, I let my girlfriend go out with her gf's, and I've always let her go out, I'm not the type of guy to not let her go out and lock her into her house. So w.e she went out for drinks and said she would call me when she got home. Anyways, so sunday the next day I called her and asked her if she wants to chill, and she said no cause she was tired so I was like okay cool, I'm gonna go chill with my boys then and ill call you when I get home, and she's like okay. So monday After I finished work I called her again and she said she was tired from work and didn't wanna see me, so I was like oh okay I'm gonna go chill with my boys again. Then tuesday I do the same thing call her after work and she gives me the same excuse and I did the same thing. Now I didn't think anything of this till wednesday, when I called her and she said no again. Then that same night she calls me at 10 o clock and tells me she's going to bed, now I've been dating her for 2 years and this is the first time she's ever said that to me. So I was like umm okay ill call you when I get home. So when I got home that night I called her at 11 and she didn't answer so I thought she was sleeping. So I was like okay w/e. So now its thursday and I call her again after work, and she says the same thing, so I went to go see my friends, BUT this time she calls me at 9 o clock and tells me she's going to bed. So now I'm like okay something is going on. So I went to her house, and would you know it, she's not home. So she calls me at work on friday, and says sorry I missed your calls, I was sleeping, and I snapped and said to her " WERE THE FUCK WERE YOU LAST NIGHT?!" and she says to me " ITS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS" so I told her I never wanna see her again. So its friday night now, and I broke up with her, and my buddy George says to me, yo go wait down the street from her house, and see who drops her off at night. So she came home at 4:30 AM with a cab. So I was like k this is messed up...She called me Saturday, and I kept telling her to tell me who she is seeing and why she is doing this to me now, and why she just didn't leave me 2 years ago... What should I do? is she seeing some1 else? She also said she needs time to think about things, but what?! This is the first girl I've ever treated with respect, and not cheated on, and she tells me that she needs to think about things, what can she be thinking about?! Please help me people, I'm going nuts

Hey guys, She has been emailing me all day telling me she loves me, and she just needs time, and to give it to her... wtf should I do?!
Okay guys, thanks! I will not talk to her. And if I do decide to, she must explain to me as to why she did it. Thanks guys

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Sounds like she is seeing someone else. Even if not, this behavior is unacceptable. You said the relationship was over, now end it and move on. Stop trying to find out the details because it doesn't matter. You gonna feel better when you know who she's been with and what she has been doing? No, you won't. The relationship is over. Stop wasting your time on a girl who is gonna treat you this way. Put your time and effort into someone more worthy.

• Well if you are going to try to make things work she has some explaining to do. If you want it to work don't push because you will only push her away. Don't just let her off the hook so easily though. If she thought you were home in bed and came over and you weren't there how would she feel?

What Girls Said 2

• don't answer the phone...just don't take her calls for this week...u will c the diff...good luck!

• It sounds like she did. It's clear she has been going out and the way she reacted when you asked were she was just indicates she has no concerns for ur feelings. If you really want to hear what will help I will tell you right now...DO NOT CALL, TXT, EMAIL DRIVE BY...NOTHING...that's the only thing that can get her attention. I'm older I know these things...do the OPPOSITE of what you feel like doing...just try it and let me know how it goes...

What Guys Said 2

• move on man its over

• She needs to tell you where she went all those nights because for all you know she could of been out f***ing some other guy. don't put up with that sh*t bro , you don't need to take that sh*t from no one

• if this was me mate honestly I'm sorry but after hearing what you were hearing from her this week I would say she maybe met sum1 that nite she went out, and wants to enjoy herself more I don't honestly know. All I can say is get the truth cus even though if she says she wants to wok on it again, you have make sure you know best m8