• Ask
  • myTake

Need advice! Is my girlfriend seeing someone else?

So I've been dating this girl for 2 years and 6 months now, and basically out of no were says she needs space? Let Me explain. So 2 weeks ago, I... Show More

Hey guys, She has been emailing me all day telling me she loves me, and she just needs time, and to give it to her... wtf should I do?!
Okay guys, thanks! I will not talk to her. And if I do decide to, she must explain to me as to why she did it. Thanks guys

Most Helpful Opinion

• Sounds like she is seeing someone else. Even if not, this behavior is unacceptable. You said the relationship was over, now end it and move on. Stop trying to find out the details because it doesn't matter. You gonna feel better when you know who she's been with and what she has been doing? No, you won't. The relationship is over. Stop wasting your time on a girl who is gonna treat you this way. Put your time and effort into someone more worthy.

• Well if you are going to try to make things work she has some explaining to do. If you want it to work don't push because you will only push her away. Don't just let her off the hook so easily though. If she thought you were home in bed and came over and you weren't there how would she feel?

What Girls Said 3

• don't answer the phone...just don't take her calls for this week...u will c the diff...good luck!

• It sounds like she did. It's clear she has been going out and the way she reacted when you asked were she was just indicates she has no concerns for ur feelings. If you really want to hear what will help I will tell you right now...DO NOT CALL, TXT, EMAIL DRIVE BY...NOTHING...that's the only thing that can get her attention. I'm older I know these things...do the OPPOSITE of what you feel like doing...just try it and let me know how it goes...

What Guys Said 2

• move on man its over

• She needs to tell you where she went all those nights because for all you know she could of been out f***ing some other guy. don't put up with that sh*t bro , you don't need to take that sh*t from no one

• if this was me mate honestly I'm sorry but after hearing what you were hearing from her this week I would say she maybe met sum1 that nite she went out, and wants to enjoy herself more I don't honestly know. All I can say is get the truth cus even though if she says she wants to wok on it again, you have make sure you know best m8