Why are girls bitchy? Why aren't guys bitchy?

If I hang out with guys everything is great. That's because there are no male drama queens out there. Guys aren't bitchy at all. In fact, they don't even know hot to act like a bitch. Why can't girls be like that?

Most Helpful Girl

• haha, this is a great question. First of all, there are males out there who can be bitches, we call them assholes lol. BUT the bitchassness never comes out of them until a women in their life provokes it and it stays within the relationship therefore their male friends don't tend to see it. YES some girls are bitches. Most of them actually. Including myself at times : ) we are just wired very differently then men. We just want so terribly for you men to understand us and prove to us you care (in a relationship). Lots of women drop hints at men to let them know "I need you to care more" but men don't really get the hint. Therefore we get upset, and when our emotional needs don't get taken care of it results in bitchiness. Its a very simple task to keep a women happy if you get down to it, but it is hard for some guys to grasp the concept of those things. Because some don't know what those things are. And some do. There are a select few out there who know how to treat a woman and keep her happy, and they don't have to deal with her being a bitch. Granted we do birth children and have p.m.s so you can allow a a few days a month to vent : ) that is if you are a great understanding guy. If you are with a women who bitches all the time about EVERYTHING, run, run fast! BUT there are those out there who's niceness out weighs the bitchiness. Hope this helps!

• "Lots of women drop hints at men to let them know" so women communicate poorly, and get upset with men for not interpreting the subjective hints? that's abusive...

according to the National Institutes of Health, somewhere between 3% and 30% of women actually have pms. { http://www.nih.gov/news/pr/jan98/nimh-21.htm } what excuse do the other 70-97% of women have?

• I think the word "abusive" is a little harsh. We don't come out and say hey dumbass, I need you to be like this or that or buy me this or that. That would be a little abusive. We drop hints, I would call that "flirting". Your right some women don't have p.m.s they are just bitches, and they love being that way. If you don't like it stay away from them.

• She's right. When girls aren't getting intimacy/emotional support, they get pretty bitchy about everything else. Same as if guys weren't getting sex or attention from a girl, they become bitches and complain also.

GAG Video of the Day

GirlsAskGuys on the streets of Chicago!

What Girls Said 34

• a lot of girls are bitchy because they just like to complain and when they bitch about other people they take out there insecurity's but don't realize how they come off... most of the time that is. some girls are just bitches end of story. but guys don't bitch to there friends, they like to keep a chill attitude around there friends to be "cool" but then. they bitch to there girlfriends and girls that are friends about everything and everyone that they hate. believe me. any conversation I've had with any of my guy friends it has to do with some bitching. I'm not saying all guys or all girls are like this. its the person not the gender. if this bothers you so much why don't you look at the girl and tell her "that no one wants to hear it, this isn't the doctor phill show. save it for your girlfriends." I'm pretty sure she will shut up fast. I mean don't say it rude. or in front of everyone but just take her aside and tell her to shut up

• So agree guys bitch to others like you said girlfriend etc. but when they are all hanging out they are all cool or get over it fast without bitching but later on bitch about it to someone else

• Pretty much but everyone needs to let it out to someone! I'm sorry if that came off rude I was angry this morning and I didn't mean to take it out on you! :(

• Honestly, you obviously haven't dated men. Men can be just as unpleasant as women. Men and women are different, and thus their strengths and weaknesses are different. That said, neither one can lay claim over being more well-adjusted than the other, trust me.

• It's because they're jealous.. Most girls are bitches because if there's another girl in the room that's not their best friend, they'll do everything possible to make it seem like they're the best one in there.. It's just how we work!

• Pffft that's really dumb, not gonna lie. Why are people so competitive these days? Just relax and enjoy life...

• I know.. That's why everyone loves to hang out with me! lol not being a brag. I just don't care what other girls think, or guys even. I'm just myself - Most of my friends are guys because they're way more chill then girls. When I hang out with a girl? I find myself talking bad about people all the time - It's unhealthy.

• hormones. hahhaha

• I've met guys who are as bad as bitchy girls, they're just not called "bitchy".

More from Girls
29

What Guys Said 4

• simply because men and women are chemically different. Keep in mind that while you should limit the amount of female drama in your life, it is always fun to be around them, cause bitchy or not, they mix stuff up in our lives and in our heads. This is also the reason that girls chill with girls, and guys chill with guys.

• Nice answer. And might I add that guys have the physical side to contend with, i.e. you're never gonna have to contend with a hench girl because you cussed her sister...

• Yeah true

• women may be chemically different, but that doesn't excuse taking out her their bad moods on other people.

the main problem is that women in western cultures (especially America and western Europe) have been brainwashed into believing that their feelings are the center of the universe and that their feelings are _inherently_ important. guys are expected to be stoic, the strong silent types.

when compared to men, women aren't told that they occasionally need to just shut the hell up, quit bitching, suck it up and deal with life. rather, women are raised on a diet of coddling and "talk about your feelings" nonsense. the nonsense is that women aren't given much guidance about how to _constructively_ talk about feelings, and how to know when they'd be better served by shutting up and getting over themselves.

• I forgot an example that makes my point. imagine you're a little sad & grumpy. 2 options to deal with it.

1. sit down for an hour. talk or write in detail about _why_ you're sad, what made you angry, how you feel about it all, and what it all means.

2. shut up about it, jog to a dog park and play with a puppy for 30 minutes.

which will make you feel better? yet many or most women think #1 is the ideal. no wonder they have higher rates of depression than men.

• Ohh and btw According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, at least 85 percent of menstruating women have at least one PMS symptom as part of their monthly cycle.

• It is estimated that 95 percent of women experience some form of premenstrual discomfort regularly. --Contemporary care for women's hormone-regulated health

• Well it really is dependent on the person not the gender. I have met some really bitchy guys and some really tough girls. It only depends on who you hang around or fall for.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Signature: link

• Just the way they are.