Guys, do you like it when girls wear boots in the winter?

I'm talking about anything like:

link

link

link

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Honestly you shouldn't care what we think. If you like the boot feel when you walk; that is all that matters. Also if you wear a pear for looks and not for comfort(especially winter) you can fall and hurt your self

"So you broke leg looking good, I hear.."

What Guys Said 11

• Depends on the kind of boots your talking about. do you mean actual leather boots, or like uggs? I personally like both, but not all men do. Also, do they have a large heel? I think women in boots with about a 4 inch heel and halfway up the calf are sexy

• Haha yeah, I have to agree, I have a soft spot for girls who strut around with their foot in a boot. Not a big fan of boots with heels, I think they're impractical, and according to my girlfriend, (who lives in boots) they're down right uncomfortable. But a regular fur boot or snow boot really turns me on. Especially for me, my girlfriend has a lead foot, and whenever her boot touches the gas you can plan on being driven at 90mph+ on a normal day, when she's p*ssed, I swear she bend the pedal out of form! So to answer your question, heck yes, I like it when girls wear boots. ;)

for anyone who feels compelled to call me a perv, or say I've got a fetish, don't waste your breath. I'm not, and I really don't care what you think.

• Because it never fails that you women will climb into bed and shove those damned cold feet of yours (and ALL women have cold feet) right square into our backs or thighs!

You wear boots and there is a better chance you will have warmer feet! :p

• nah, I don't really like em...

• I've always had a weakness for boots on a girl. Winter or otherwise. :)

• I really like boots on ladies in winter,

(my preference out of those 3 is the second)

I spent the day with a girl yesterday she had vary nice boots... but unfortunately she in normally a little taller than me and with the high heal boots on, made her a lot taller!

I don't notice shoes, but a nice pair of boots catches my attention.

• kinda remind me of the boots on pirates of the Caribbean... lol really I don't find those attractive. but if it goes with what you are wearing then its w/e

• yea its cute as long as you have something to match them well with =)

• never really liked boots on a girl in the winter unless they were snowboard boots

• OH YEAH. lol

really defines the leg haha, and I love legs :D

• Every one of those is uber-cute. 1st is best I think.

• Can I buy you a drink? ;)

• Haha I actually have the first pair :)

• Heheheh

My sister's friend sometimes comes over to watch a movie with her. She wears stylish boots like those. When I come in the front door and see them there I am a little intrigued. Nice boots are one of the more captivating things a lady can buy. :)

• Show Older

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share opinion!

Earn 1 extra Xper Point for being the first!!