• Ask
  • myTake

He talks to other people all the time, but not to me.

OK. So there's this guy at work who I think is absolutely adorable. Anyone who knows me, knows that I'm a big flirt, and usually make friends easily... Show More

What Guys Said 1

• Well... This is nice... I think you already know what your real issue is and what the solution to it would be.Anyhow... Here are some tips:Just be yourself. BE COMPLETELY AUTHENTIC!That means: Say whatever you want to say, ask whatever you want to ask, and do whatever you want to do.The problem with you, however, is HOW THE HELL DO I GET RID OF MY NERVOUSNESS? O_oAnd that's something you'll have to guide yourself through yourself. Mainly it's FEAR of him not liking you back, like you said yourself. And that's a problem: you shouldn't worry. You should just be yourself and let him like you for WHO YOU ARE. If you are yourself and he doesn't like you, then that's too bad and good riddance to him, and good for you too. Because let's be honest: would you rather have a guy who solely liked you for the mask that you put over your face, or would you rather have a guy who liked you for WHO YOU REALLY ARE?I've made my choice a while back. I'm myself, I've shed the mask a whole while back now, and I have a girlfriend for a year now who likes me for who I am. It works. Try it ;pSo, here's the magic formula:1) Let go of hopes, fears and expectations. Something you could try to achieve this is to JUST. BREATHE. Like in meditation. Take a deep breath in. Take a deep breath out. Let go. Relax.2) Say to yourself that "This is going to be awsome!" or something to that effect, then SMILE, and go up to him, NOT with the thought of "Oh my god! What am I going to say? What if he doesn't like me?", but with the thought "I'm going to have SOOO much fun with this guy".This is to distract you from your fears, to let them go, and to get you into a happy mood in stead of a nervous one.3) JUST BE YOURSELF.Say what you want to say, ask what you want to ask, and do what you want to do.Simple as that. So simple a child can do it.Take a Deep Breath. Think Happy Thoughts. and Just Be Yourself.Done and done! :)Hope you got some useful info, and go and try out some of this stuff. Do come back and tell us how it went. We wanna know whether you succeed or not. ;pSo good luck, and have a great day! ^^

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion and earn 1 extra Xper Point!