Why are girls so ridiculously shallow?

Girls have life so easy. All they have to do is be skinny and average looking and they won't have to worry about having sex tonight. But guys, we have to be skinny + muscular + tall + good looking to land said average girl. I was downstairs in my dorm just a bit ago, I went to ask some random dude... Show More

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, obviously you are in a mood and probably not up to debating this, but girls don't have it so easy. Neither do guys.

I had a guy comment to me on a date a few months ago that girls had it so easy because we can have sex anytime we want. I thought his comment was so funny because, yes, if we wanted the things a lot of young guys want, I guess we would have it easy. But we don't. We are not out looking for an easy lay. We are out looking for a boyfriend or a relationship nine times out of ten. And, you guys definitely do not make our lives easy when it comes to that. So, instead we have to navigate the sea of guys looking for their next f**k or putting up with the idiots that actually think we are ever so happy to have them call us here and there looking for sex without any regard to our feelings.

So, when you wonder why you have to work so hard to land said average looking girl, it is because girls are trying not to get "landed". Yes, perhaps the particularly good looking male can pull tail, true, but over time most girls wise up to even that. Most girls tire of being treated like nothing more than a glorified sex toy and will be looking elsewhere for a guy who is really in to them and wants a relationship.