• Ask
  • myTake

My ex girlfriend dumped me. Why she acting this way?

My ex girlfriend dumped me 2 weeks ago, and our mutual friend told me that she still cares about but is still angry, so a week later I gave her a... Show More

I need answers pple! I wanna hear yo thoughts!
Girls waiting for you to tell me what you think? guys keep it coming!
Really grateful to all the answers I got here!
im movin on people life is to short! went on a date last night but I'm taking it slow

Most Helpful Opinion

What Girls Said 14

• she seems like an emotional beyotch. she is obviously nothing but drama and she probably got butt hurt when you didn't answer those three missed call, but hey, you were busy. if she really likes you like she says she does she will reply your text and still try to work it out. if she doesn't reply or call you or anything you know you need to move on and let it be.

• I never dated such an emotional girl such as her in my entire life thought those women only existed in tv dramas and hollywood. But I guess that just adds to her aura and makes her special but yeah I think time will tell if she contacts me I won't ignore her, but I'm not making the first move to contact her ever again!

• haha I meant that I like it when I say leave me alone but my boyfriend doesn't because it shows he loves me, and that's interesting then she's just upset and made a silly rash choice I would just explain that to her and be like I love you I would never miss it on purpose, just explain the situation and you going have to be her bitch for a little while haha

• I understand her being angry, and understand havin to feel the wrath of it but she is so stubborn! I think she knows were I stand and how much I care for her, its time for her to make a choice if she wants to contact me again. Becoz she is a great unique person and I'm too but it has to be her choice now

• u told her your OKAY with the break up? do you not want her back at all? if she was emotional its because tho you may have broken up she really isn't quite over you yet...

• Agree totally... that was quite a silly thing to do IMO.. :\

• man...SHE LOVES U!,SHE JUST NEEDS YOU TO TELL HER..DUHH! AM NOT OK WITH THE BREAK UP I NEED You IN MY LIFE,OTHERWISE SHE WOULDNT HAVE TOLD UR MUTUAL FRND THT SHE STILL CARES..MAYBE SHE KNEW SMTHN ABT You AND ANOTHER GIRL OR SHE THINKSU DNT LOVE HER ANY MORE OR THSE STUFF,DNT GO ON A DATE SHE;S PROBABLYY DIEIN NOW,AND SHE;LL KNOW IT! JUST DNT LET HR GO SHE'S PROBBLYY SAD NOW.. SO TRYY OVE ND OVER AGAIN 2 MORE TIMES SHE'LL RESPOND..AND BLIEV FIRST TIME SHE'LL SURE B SAYIN NO I TOLD You TO LEAVE ME AONE AND AGIN AND AGIN AND THEN SHE'LL COME AL OVE UR PLACEE .;D;D;D;D:D BELIEVE M THATS EXACTLY WHT HAPPENED TO ME AND M BF!

• thts the best thinq O2 dO is just mOve On ; she mOst want yOu O2 feel sOme type Of quilt if she is cryinq On the phOne.qive her time & try aqain.

• Just forget about it, if she won't even talk to you then don't bother. You tried but she didn't want to, she'll probably call you one day wanting to talk.

• What do you want? This is a question that I want to ask. Made that phone call just wanted to talk to her? You wanna be friend with her or still want to be together with her?She needs some care even though she told you to leave her alone, so just give her a couple of days to calm down. She dumped you and she is acting like she is sad...well I don't know what was the reason you guys broke up. anyway, she is not acting maturely. Tell her you are ok with the breakup, and tell her what do you want.

• I wanted to talk to tell her that I miss her, I understand the reason for the break up, that I think about her. I still want to get back together but understand that I have to re earn her trust and that will take time so I will be her friend and work at things at a slow place since I can expect to just open and be like it was before when obviously she was hurt. She needs some care how do you suppose I do that? becoz she will say I told you to leave me alone

• Show Older
    • Lol you made me laff because I'm in agreement!

• I mean she is a child... I don't think there's any point to miss her since she dumped you just for that... What's the big deal?

• yeah its probably best to move on ... maybe in the future you guys will cross paths again

• coming from a girl I know that she is still into you but give her some space to realize her feelings for you

• Hey Thanks I appreciate that!

• Leave her alone and MOVE ON!

• Currently thinking along those lines if she wants to talk she has my number feel like its up2 her personally!

• Hmm sounds like she is mentally battling about something. I'm only thinking like that because she called you 3 times in comparison to your 1 call. If she really wanted you to leave her alone she wouldn't have called back and definitely wouldn't have called back 3 times just to tell you to leave her alone. Advice: She's p*ssed about something so don't contact her again. Leave her alone when she calms down she my or my not ever talk to you again. If she calls and want to talk it's up to you if you talk to her but say what you need to say, and don't hold back your feelings.

• Well enjoyed your advice I agree with what you said, she may or may not ever talk to me again the choice is hers now! I think deep down she is so angry at the fact that what I supposedly did to make her angry and after all that hurt she is still madly in love with me! its like she is trying to sabotage her love for me. But all I'm going to do is sit back no contact! she has my number.

• see when I'm upset id rather have my boyfriend try to make it better as soon as possible, I mean when I say leave me alone and you don't it makes me feel good because its like no I won't because I love you and I know you love me, also is there a reasoning to why she broke up with you?

• Read yo answer got slightly confused at this part sorry..." I mean when I say leave me alone and you don't it makes me feel good because its like no I won't because I love you and I know you love me..." she broke up wiv me because she thinks I lied about going to see her at hospital because I arrived after she left because I went to check near by hospital not sure which one she was in and by the time I got there she had gone!

• if she keeps blabbinn tell her to shup up and...if you wanna get back together then clearly your not okay with the break up and that's what she wants to here...shes def upset because she misses you as well so be all like I think we should meet so we can talk about this I miss you and would like to make things better she wants to hear that you still care

• Ok should I wait before telling her I think we should meet up? or give her some space first like the other people on here have suggested!

What Guys Said 5

• Shes confused man...just give it a little more time and so be it. She is saying why you called her, when she ended up calling you three times in general within fourtyive minutes man? Straight out she's confuse, just give her sometime, and tex her back, or who knows she might get in touch with you. When its all said and done, time itself is your friend right now at the moment man, take care.

• Thanks for the answer dude!

• you should read "Men are from mars ,women are from venues",it will help you a lot in understanding women.it is mentioned in the book that when women say "leave me alone" that means that they need you more than ever, they are really strange creatures :P

• Well maybe when dey say leave me alone they actually mean it next thing you know there will be police knocking at my door and I will be like its just on big mistake! its her way of saying keep trying lol but I'm definelty going to find that book now thanks!

• Just got the book powerful stuff! I feel like I been in the dark ages all this time!

• Yeah it is...i started reading it since 2 days and it really helped me understand women and their needs :)wish you good luck...

• Been there, just break it off man. Give her a call and say "Seems like you got some growing up to do, I still love you but not enough to put up with what you are doing to me. Gimme a call in a couple years and maybe we can work somethin out."

• I like this answer! whon knows after I let her simmer down I might just never call and move on !

• Don't lent her rent out space in your head and heart bro! Like I said, been there before. Yeah it sucks and its gunna hurt for a little but it is supposed to.

• Oh boy, she misses you too and she is obviously still in love and can't believe that you're not bugging to get her back like she'd expected. I am sixteen so yea I do the same thing, but I think you all are grown so since you both are adults, I find her behavior to be very immature and you did the best thing by moving on. It's time for you to go fishing playa... there are too many fish in the sea to get annoyed and confused by just one.

• ok well sounds to me like she is really confused about something, maybe your not getting the whole story about the break up... another thing, women are very emotional and if you want to reconcile anything it will require you to deal with some of the rambling and battering that she will dish out. maybe you should just text her and let her know that you would like to talk about things... she may not reply but she will still read it, and hanging up definately won't help... it sucks but sometimes people need to explode and let all their emotions out before they can maturely talk about something... you obviously must know her to an extent so make a light attempt to soften her up, and make her more willing to talk... only she can tell you why she is acting the way she is... its most likely just a misunderstanding about something you did or the way she feels...

• I have tried to soften up obviously should not have hung up! I think maybe should let sometime pass by before I try again but I don't want to seem like I'm not respecting her wishes by making contact again!

• It really is a tough call to make but you have to look at it this way, what have you got to lose? I think its a good idea to let her simmer down a little but I think the whole "dont speak to me again" thing is just a defence mechanism. Give it one more shot, maybe talk to the mutual friend? although I'm sure you already have...

• Yea you rite I will let her simmer down a little bit