• Ask
  • myTake

Why do all girls call guys they're not attracted to 'creepy'?

Why do all girls call guys they're not attracted to 'creepy'? Why is that?

Every single girl I see says that. What the f***? People who try to justify that bullsh*t are nothing more than bitches and whores. F*** THEM! Thanks guys for the responses.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• You my friend, just revealed the fundamental truth. Most girls that I met called me unattractive and creepy. The others just went out with me.

• Who rated this answer down?

• Yeah, I have had the same experience - just substitute weirdo, ugly, short, etc for "creep" and you have it. Hell I've been called an "ugly gargoyle" whatever that is. I don't say these things about girls (or anyone else for that matter) and I don't know any guys who say these sorts of things about girls they don't like so I'm not sure where it comes from. I do know that girls who are younger really seem to get off on insults etc, maybe it has to do with their own insecurities.

What Girls Said 48

• i don't. I call the guy I went out with just now a lying cheating douche which is so true and he's creepy too. his face is creepy.

• i don't see why you're even bothering to ask this question if all you do is praise the people who give you the "don't worry, they're just bitches" response that you want and ritecule the ones who give you an answer that you don't like. and you shouldn't generalise and categorise females as being all the same. I've only ever called one guy creepy and that was because after I had said no he kept trying to come onto me and putting his arms around me and just acting inappropriately. so no, we're not all bitches and whores, and whilst we're on the subject, just from what you've said, you seem like a bit of a d***head so maybe you should take a look at yourself before you assume that it's everyone else with the problem.

• it's the guys that don't leave you alone after you've told them NO THANKS you call a creep..for me, anyways

• I've never had a girl tell me NO THANKS. if I did then I would leave them alone. It's their fault if they didn't make their feelings clear.

• I completely agree...it is a girls fault, it's not fair that they complain about aguy being a creep while they want their attention - that's stupid. I always say 'listen, I'm really not interested but I'm flattered so thanks'..if he sticks around after I've made my position clear, it's not right

• around where I live, us gals call guys creepy only if they ARE creepy. when a 40 year old man is hitting on me ill call him creepy becaust he IS!

• women don't label a guy as creepy because she is not attracted to him, they don't like him because he is creepy. and this is very general, we do have other reasons for not being interested.

• Because people are so f***ing mean to each other. I see so many girls calling guys douche bags, a**holes, and creeps and so many guys calling girls sluts, bitches, and whores. Not every person called these things are bad people. People just call others mean things because they a) want to look cool in front of others by putting someone down b) are insecure about themselves c) really sick of the person they're victimizing d) bitter. If a guy is constantly bothering a girl, though, he is being creepy.

• it's because guys we aren't attracted to approach us, hit on us, and still hang around when we give them signals to leave. thus, they are creepy.

• Thats not really creepy though, is it? I mean, that's just being stupid. Creepy would be like, building a table out of your stray hairs, or something, LOL.

• Yes, it's creepy. we call it creepy, for lack of a better word.

• Girls call guys "creepy" usually when they are coming on too strong and can't take a hint. Not if they just think they're unattractive.

• have you ever thought maybe they were creepy? or came off as a creeper? think about it

• And the ones that aren't, and don't?

• You know, we live in a culture where men and women don't really like each other...so both guys and girls often use put down words to talk about each other.Sad, I think

• Is it a defense mechanism?

• because the unwanted forwardness of a guy we find unattractive grosses us out, and creepy is a good word to describe that.

• I don't! Sometimes I use jacka**, f*cktard, douchebag, d*ckhead, dirtbag, jerk, etc... LOLOther times, if they haven't been any of the above, or they seem like cool guys but I'm just not attracted for whatever reason, I just say that they were cool but the chemistry wasn't there. I don't call them creepy...unless they are creepy!

• Did you not see the.. "still lives with parents" part of it? I'm done answering to these because I don't think you are even READING what I'm saying just skipping through. I said 40 year old that still lives with parents. I find a guy in his 40s who is independent and has other things going for him etc attractive. omg. and if a 75 year old guy was fing 21 year olds good for him! that has nothing to do with what I am saying. All I was saying is guys who are not self sufficient who don't have anything going for them and who aren't looking to better themselves. Or don't have any ambitions or goals are creepers to me. It doesn't matter if your hot or not if you suck at life and whatever then your a creeper. if you try to look down my shirt given any opportunity or walk up tome and tell me abou tthe coolest new vibrator on the market when wee aren't friends your more than likely a creeper. That's IT> you guys that are giving me down arrows or whatever. more than likely are in this category. so seriously. GROW up and become REAL men.

• hahatruth be spoken.dunno, we don't want ugly dudes chasing us? shallow much? yep!

• I'm not attracte dto a lot of guys and the aren't creepy its the ones who are socially awkward that are creepy

• Pretty much every guy who isn't good looking is usual socially awkward....

• Show Older
    • Umm wow. first of all I wouldn't want to have sex with someone who sleeps with ten women a week on avg. and for 2. Its not a snap judgement. its something that takes time for me. I never thought you guys would get all worked up over me saying that just because guys AREN:T all attractive that it doesn't make all of them creepy. I have a 40some year old guy in my class who lives wiht his parents and hits on all of us 20 year old girls. that is creeperish.

• Ok then explain to me how I know a 75 year old man who sleeps with 21 year old women all the time and they never call him creepy. And neither do any of the girls that are around him.That much worse than your 40 year old.And lets turn the table, would you say the same thing if it were a 40 year old cougar hitting on 20 year old guys? You might, but then again they wouldn't nor would many other girls.

• Not all men that we don't want to date are creepy, but men know this...if we have said no the first time, take it as no and stop pursuing. These guys only get "creepy" when they can't take no for an answer and revert to stocker mode, makes us feel a little unsafe too.

• Women never say no when they mean yes. EVER.Even when they say it with a smile and are looking at the guy in the crotch.And drooling.Women never say something different than what they mean.EVER.Its always true the first time.Women never play games either. or test a guys resolve to see if he will keep perusing.You are absolutely right.

• If a womans maturity level is the issue, then why would you pursue her in the first place? Because that is exactly what your describing... a woman that isn't worth it.

• True there are more girls than we can all get around to in a lifetime anyhow so if the vibe gets cold then bounce. Hell bounce even if it's going good just because you can.

• usually, attractive guys don't have to try as hard, so they're not going to awkwardly come onto you, which is probably the reason that it is mostly unattractive guys who get called "creepy." like when I'm at a bar and some guy starts dancing behind me, getting WAY too close, that's creepy. if a guy smiles at me from across the room and maybe starts a conversation, that's not a problem. it goes into creepy territory when guys can't take a hint - like if I ended the convo with the guy and he kept following me around the bar, still trying to talk to me, for example.

• Heres the problem with that. if a guy smiles at you from across the room and walks up slowly staring at your eyes the whole way there gazing into your soul.. you are still going to get creeped out... so that's not really true.2nd.. if a guy dances behind you getting way too close and you know him, or you locked eyes with him 10 minutes ago its not creepy.Or If the guy has other girls around him, suddenly its ok.Or if they guy does it as a joke or does it cheekily, than suddenly its all alright

• I don't call guys I'm not attracted to creepy automatically. There are a lot of guys I'm not attracted to, but I know that they are nice, sweet, smart guys. I'm just not attracted and won't be... its not that I think he's gross, its that I just am not interested in these guys or see them as friends.Honestly... I call guys creepy when they ARE creepy. That's really the explanation.

• I am not no whore or a bitch thank you very much. My answer is still the same. It's not our faults that you can't handle the truth. If you didn't want the truth why did you ask the question? And the guys have no idea why we say it because they are not WOMEN. Nothing to do if your attractive or not. If your a creep your a creep. Plain and simple. And you must be one of those guys who call girls bitches or whores when you don't agree with something or gets mad. Which is also not a fair word to use either since you know nothing about these people who have commented, and since all we did was give our opinion to your question. So don't be a hypocrite. Get over yourself.

• So personality

• Yeah sometimes their personality or if a guy was creepy based on them trying way too hard and acting desperate when were clearly not interested. If we seem not interested and trying to get rid of you, leave us alone and go chat to someone else lol :P

• actually you're being hypocritical by saying that. guys just don't call girls bitches, sluts or whores for no reason. believe me, I was diagnosed with Autism when I was younger. my social skills are less than stellar and honestly its not my fault at all. I was born this way. things that most other guys would get like sarcasm and body language fly over my head. sure, I might be forward. but there's nothing like the harsh reality of maybe spending the rest of your life alone.

• All the girls I know only call guys who are creepy creepy. We kinda say it like it is, if we're talking about a guy and we don't think he's attractive we'll say he's not attractive, if he's downright ugly we'll say he's ugly, if he's really sweet we'll say he's really sweet...obviously we would never say to a guys face that we think he's ugly, we'd be nicer and more subtle than that, but only creepy guys get the title of creepy

• I know from experience that many girls just like to generalize and use the word "creep" for all of those things.

• Yeah people do generalise, but I just meant that the people I know would only describe someone as creepy if they were actually creepy. and for us 'creepy' would basically be what jon364 said "When I think of creepy, I think of a seedy guy hanging out by himself staring at some girls from a far. Thinking sexual thoughts about them." someone who looks like that would be a creep, of course we may be worng and he could be completely harmless but unfortunately we judge on appearances...

• They didn't give a chance to meet their personality. It's judging someone right off the bat.

• moost the time it's because fo the way the guy acts or things he says. it also has to do with knowing he'[s been watching you or something of that type for a while.

• Personally I kind of think it depends on what type of girl we're talking about here. From what I know , the girls that tend to throw the creep word around are the shallow types who are picky about what kinds of guys they date and people they associate with in general. The less shallow types don't tend to use the word creep as loosely. Personally, I've really only used it one one guy before- one of my friend's exes who just wouldn't get the hint that she didn't want him around. Creepy is pretty much = to someone who lurks around when they aren't wanted.

• Honestly, I have heard this many times before also... me being a girl, I don't see why a lot of guys are called creepy either. [except for those old men giong for young ones, or stalkers)

• I don't agree with that I may not like a guy who wants me like that I only call them creepy if I make that clear and they still look at my t*ts when we talk or like they want to drag me into an alley and make me scream lol but if I want them back it isn't creepy and yes guys girls can tell when you won't stop looking

• Because they ACTcreepy or they just LOOK creepy.. which makes them NOT cute at all..LOL

• If they tell you "No" once and you keep trying, that's when it gets creepy.

• The reason girls do this is NOT because they are not attracted to them. It probably is that they are being creepy. Although I do agree that some girls do overuse the word and some may be saying it out of immaturity, but others are telling the truth. What "creepy" means to me is that the guy is either extremely awkward and makes me feel uncomfortable, or that he is trying way to hard and making it seem that all he wants to do is get in my pants. It has nothing to do with the way he looks. Except maybe if a really old guy like 50 is hitting on a 18 year old or younger haha. I know of some guys that are actually hot but still creeped me out.

• That's not true. Guys are creepy when they don't stop tryna talk to you and you've already made it clear you're not interested.

• If you don't tell them to their face "Sorry I'm not interested" then you aren't being clear.

• Sorry, but I completely don't do that or know ANYONE else who does.

• Show More

What Guys Said 50

• I wish I knew the answer to this. I showed interest a few months ago to a girl who had a boyfriend, and bam, I was viewed as a creepy "lurker". Which was simply not true. I'd blame it on immaturity.

• Agreed... I can relate. I also hate how "attractive" guys can leave (what I'd call creepy) comments on pics or whatever on MySpace/Facebook and its ok... Or an attractive guy can throw out "i love you" immediately after meeting a girl he's attracted to or something and that's ok too.I agree it's just immaturity

• It's not your loss. You wouldn't want to put up with that kind of immaturity anyway.

• I actually know the answer to this.Pay attention...Each woman has radar that protects them from men. Dangerous men. She starts to develop this radar the moment she grow boobs and uncle Joe starts smiling at her a little too much. At a very young age girls will begin to notice the unwanted attention their bodies bring them. Moms, aunts, school, and movies help her to realize that much of this unrequested attention can lead to very real dangers - the most common being rape.This is why most women are incredibly empathic. They can read body language in a way most men can't.There are specific patterns of behaviors that women can pick up on that will help them to "mind read" any man who's interacting with her. She needs this skill to protect herself.Here are the most common: creepy, slimy, needy, boring, attractive.Guess which one's are good and which one's are bad?BEING CREEPY:Creepy means she sense's you're unsafe and untrustworthy.If she's labeling you as creepy then here's what you're likely doing wrong:- Your eyes don't match your smile. This is the car sales man smile. It's fake. Being fake is creepy. Stop laughing and smiling if you don't really mean it. This tells her that she can't trust what you're saying because your body language is not trust worthy. She would rather you smirked if you didn't find her joke funny, instead of fake laughing.- You don't smile. This is the guy who's staring from across the room with such intensity that it's freaking her out. Perhaps in your head you're being serious and sexy, but instead you're being uncalibrated and creepy. This tells her that you're stalking her. Next time simply smile when you make eye contact. And make it a real smile.- You act like a player, pimp, mac daddy, cool guy, suave. But you're not. You're just acting. Like I said, women can sense when you're being fake. She'd rather you acted nervous and insecure than "too cool for school" because FAKE indicates you're hiding something.. this makes you seem dangerous and creepy.- You're coming onto her too strong. She's not a piece of meat and she knows when your only intention is to get something from her... likely approval and sex. If you're staring at her body the entire time like she's something you can take, buy, or steal, then you're being creepy.To avoid being creepy simply be honest, sincere, and fun. I hope this helps dude!~ RobbyMy Blog ( link )

• "There are specific patterns of behaviors that women can pick up on that will help them to "mind read" any man who's interacting with her. She needs this skill to protect herself." - THIS x9000

• Show Older
    • Women are like bloodhounds

• bless this answer

• because they are f***in' bitches who judge you before they completely know you!

• Protip: Girls can't separate looks and personality. A cute guy is funnier. An ugly guy is creepier.

• Thank you. I've always wondered that. One girl I know was giggling and smiling at me constantly whenever I spoke (even though nothing I said was funny), and other girls thought that I was unattractive and creepy.

• That's simply not true. There are loads of guys that I would say are funny but unattractive physically, and lots of guys that I find attractive who are total creeps. If anything, I would say that girls are generally significantly better at differentiating between them than guys.

• Rofl, Rainbows. I forget where but you had this post where you said it yourself that you shouldn't try to delineate between looks and personality and that they affected each other.The truth is they don't.

• A good friend of mine said something once that was very interesting.If the girl doesn't like you, you are creepy. If she likes you, you are Romantic.

• Its empowering and you probably look creepy.

• because the guy asks interested and they arent

• I don't know I'm shy and usualy just keep my head down all day so I don't have to look at people and I still had a girl call me a creep.

• One time I was at a party and I only knew one person, and he was off somewhere else. It was a boring party to start with, and not knowing anyone made it torture. The looks I got from everyone.. after reading this, I realise I was being seen as creepy. I was just shy. I never realised it, but now looking back, they probably called me a creeper.A few weeks later, I was at another party.. with a lot more fun, and people I actually knew. I had just bought a puppy and had it with me. These same attractive girls came up to me, and were so outgoing and friendly. Really pleasant. Flirty etc. When they found out I was the same guy, they recoiled in shock.. "are you really?" "were you the same guy?" YES! Both times I was being true to myself. I was the same person in both situations. Why do they make such split second judgements like this? I act the same way towards all women I meet. My facial expressions and body langauge is something I can't control. I get really nice looks and smiles from some of the most attractive women. It floors me. And others, I get a scowl or a bad look, like I am a creeper. And I act the same towards them all. I don't get it. I have never really thought about the word creepy until just now. This topic makes me very nervous. It seems there is two definitions.. one I can understand.. the lurker creep guy who is hanging around when he is not wanted and the second which seems like a way to make the girl feel more self important. "Get that creep away from me". It's tough. You girls are hard to please, it's like an artform trying to master this stuff.

• There are a lot of creepy guys out there that's for sure but sometimes the girl is just a biggot. She can call you creepy all she wants but if she starts to harass you with it there are legal recourse's if this is happening on the job you can file a harassment complaint with the EEOC especially if your a different race culture or religion than her. There is also a way to sue someone for defamation of character.

• yea, I noticed that too and it kinda p*sses me off. girls are kinda insensitive.

• its massive double standards.If your "Hot" and do something (anything more or less) and a non-hot guy does the exact same thing, your cute and he's a creep. Its how you look, not what you do.

• cuz girls go to jupiter to get more stupider

• And I went to venus....cause I have a penis!

• And women are immature? hahaha

• Best answer by far

• cause they had a bad day and decided your the unlucky guy they're gonna make feel bad about yourself so they can feel a bit better about themselves... cause some of em are just bitches like that.

• i think its just girls being mean... :( just because you're a nice guy who would rather do his homework and learn about you and would rather do that than be AN ASSHOLE THAT MOST WOMEN WOULD LIKEDOESNT MEAN HES A CREEP. just say sorry I don't like you like that. you don't have to shoot him down and call him a creep!honestly I've seen bad boys do creepier sh*t but its ok because he's "hot"f*** that bull sh*t!

• Imaturity !girls are really immature when the think a guy is hot he could do anything say a sick joke about anything and he will still be hot or cute , but if a guy who she doesn't like the look of opens the door for her he is creepy. immaturity my son. women you will find are the total opposite, a man could be really handsom but ruin his chances with a sick joke and a guy not so attractive could open the door for her and he would be charming and a gentleman. if you keep meeting immature girls your hanging around in the wrong places i.e girls will hang in bars you would meet a women at a yoga class.

• Because they have no clue what is happening.

• It's not so much the looks. It all depends on the personality. If a girl finds you creepy, she will do everything in her power to avoid you, which can sometimes be confused with nervousness about a first date or you asking her out. They are completely different things though!If a girl gives you the hint to "back off", then you should. If she talks to you, answers your texts, etc..then go for it. If she doesn't like you right now, feeling might develop in the future, just don't force her to like you. This way, she never will.

• you are not cute, that's the reason

• Girls are all evil and loving crushing a man's soul.Just kidding. "Creepy" is just a phrase a lot of people use these days in a general way. You might not necessarily give off a creepy vibe, but it's just a way of saying that she's not that into you.

• Girls call guys creepy when they know the guy is attracted to her but does not approach her, most of the time the guy just wants to use the girl for her body but does not value the girl enough to invest time into a relationship, this offends the girl and destroys her self image so she calls you creepy as a defense mechanism. Women never want to think its their fault if a relationship does not work out, so of course they will blame it on you and move on to the next guy, its simple as that, do not take it personal. Being needy is a whole different issue however. When you are needy you are not attractive to a girl on a emotional level, this is because you do not give yourself value by challenging her.

• Cause, girls like making guys feel bad.

• its the same as. why do girls go to the bathroom as a group? Its a girl thing,and not a lot of girls do it, so if she is calling you creepy, maybe its how you are acting. otherwise I wouldn't really too much into it.

• Same reason we call cute girls "clingers" but we call hot girls "sweet". It's all weird man & I have no idea.

• 3d

The truth is every man and every woman is unique, the exact motives and reasons behind our behaviors and approaches when we interact with one another aren't always the same. Our personalities are not so trivial that they are so easy to analyze and formulate conclusions about one another's personality traits (e. g. she's a slut or he's a creep because they said this or behaved in this manner). Both men and women are guilty of jumping to conclusions about people they barely know. My biggest pet peeve personally are any woman who in there right mind say they are looking for a long term relationship with a man, but takes one look at me or many guys whether it be a picture in an online dating site or in person and immediately decide , no he's not for me, because his face structure doesn't fit my idea of Prince charming. How do you know you would not be happy overall with him? We barely even talked, each day is different some people have bad days and good days with regards to what's driving their behavior at that point in time when you initially met one another too. In a society of instant gratification why can't I find a woman who wants to actually slow down and take a good look at me and I her before jumping to an immediate decision of yes or no. He's hot or he's not. She's hot or she's not. Another pet peeve is being ignored after being shown an initial interest by a woman. You say one thing but do another, why?

• ROFLMAO at some of the girl's responses about what can make a guy "creepy." The one about the friendly guy who approached her at odd times and just wanted to talk being "creepy" is especially funny.Seems to me for some girls all a guy needs to do to be creepy is to talk to them at a bad time!

• girls don't want to admit it but..its got nothing to do with looks or how interested he is into her. ITS ALL ABOUT HIS AND HER AGE. if he's 40 or 50 and she's 17. then that's considered creepy. they don't want to be dating some guy that's old enough to be their grandma or grandpa. you do however still need to come off as a genuine guy though. meaning keep the sexual stuff to a minimum if at all and make sure your treating her like a woman should be treatedto any girl who says its about anything else. I call bullsh*t

• because most people don't know how to use their words. It's kind of like the word gay, people use it all the time, and usually it has nothing to do with being a homosexual, sadly women use creepy because they either don't want to say someone's ugly or just can't think of another word. I mean you never hear guys calling a girl creepy if sh'es ugly yet I hear and see it all the time. Girls seem to think that if a guy is ugly he's a wierdo, which is sad because I know plenty of so called "hot" wierdos. I think its just a matter of language though. Its also that most girls who say it a lot are fairly shallow and don't really look at personality

• Would the term 'Nasty Muthaf*cka' suffice? LOL It's just a figure of speech

• Haha

• My co-worker's wife told her husband I was creepy so she could flirt with me and not alert her hubby. He felt perfectly safe leaving his beautiful wife alone with me. So that isn't necessarily always the case.

• Show More