Why do all girls call guys they're not attracted to 'creepy'?

Why is that?

Every single girl I see says that. What the f***? People who try to justify that bullsh*t are nothing more than bitches and whores. F*** THEM! Thanks guys for the responses.

Most Helpful Guy

• You my friend, just revealed the fundamental truth. Most girls that I met called me unattractive and creepy. The others just went out with me.

Asker upvoted
    • Who rated this answer down?

• Yeah, I have had the same experience - just substitute weirdo, ugly, short, etc for "creep" and you have it. Hell I've been called an "ugly gargoyle" whatever that is. I don't say these things about girls (or anyone else for that matter) and I don't know any guys who say these sorts of things about girls they don't like so I'm not sure where it comes from. I do know that girls who are younger really seem to get off on insults etc, maybe it has to do with their own insecurities.