We text a lot! Does she like me?

So I've gotten to know this girl really well over the past year. I'm positive she knows I like her and recently we've been texting a lot. About 700+ texts in under 3 weeks. We tease each other here and there and we really know each other really well. However, I'm not sure if she really likes me. She hasn't given any normal signs. If she walks by my locker at school, she'll just walk right behind me thinking I didn't see her and if I do see her and make eye contact she won't initiate most of the time. If I don't stop her and say something she just leaves. But when we do talk, she laughs a lot at my jokes! and just the other day she was feeling bad and I reassured her and she said ''you actually...always make me feel better'' and I told her that made my day knowing that and she said she was glad that it made my day lol. I've told her on several occasions how beautiful, smart nice and funny she is and she replies with a thanks and a :). but she still continues to text me regularly (still comfortable). But I'm still getting mixed signals every now and then...:/ what do you all think? :) appreciate it!

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• It does sound like she likes you but feels shy around you sometimes in person. She is probably thinking the same as you "Does he like me?" etc, and waiting for you to make a move.

What Girls Said 2

• im in the exact same situation you are but I've been wondering if this guy likes me. And from my side of things I like him alot. and when I see him in the hall its like he ignores me. and I try to make eye contact but he doesn't look up either. but we text and joke with each other all the time. so would you say he likes me? I mean we text eachoether all the time. and tease eachtoehr but then I hear he also texts this other girl from work so I don't no how he acts with her. so that makes me feel like he is just friends with me and nothing more. and as for you. I believe she likes you. because I'm pretty much that girl in a different situation

• she definitely likes you! she does seem shy...high time you should ask her out before someone does!

What Guys Said 1

• Wow, sounds like you've waited too long. She's probably going to break your heart dude. Women like men to be assertive and go after what they want. She probably thinks of you as a friend because you put yourself there, she's not putting you there. Men put themselves in the friends zone not the other way around.You are in damage control now, and it can be resolved but your going to have to act a lot differently around her in order to resolve this.She probably thinks of you like a sister does a brother.To really undestand women you can take a look at this. link Its only meant for men to read.

• Idk if the same applies...we're in high school loldoesn't seem like that article applies to highschool as it does to the workplace.but thanks for the input :/