Breaking up with a mentally and emotionally unstable is it done?

My boyfriend and I have been dating on and off for 1and 1/2 years. I got with him after quite a bit of tumultuous relationship activity where I broke up with my ex of four years and my best friend whom I began dating left me for some ...girl in New York. I essentially went out with him because I was in an emotional upheaval and he was there. I do not have an emotional attraction to him and have not since I entered the relationship. It was a miserable mistake. I am 23 and he is 19...our mentalities are completely different. I regret to say that I have cheated on him multiple times and we have broken up nearly a total of 10 times and still gotten back together. Every time I have attempted to end it he guilt trips me back. This guilt tripping consists of him curling in a ball helplessly crying and wailing and making suicide threats. On top of it all I am living with him since my step-mother essentially threw me out of my house. With the guilt of the fact that he has taken me in... Show More