Sitting on a guy's lap? like it or not?

Guys, do you like your girl sitting on your lap? Girls, do you like sitting on your guy's lap?

Personally I'm not a huge fan of it because I'll end up taller than him and have to look down, and I'm afraid he'll think I'm heavy. Just wondering how others feel about it.

Most Helpful Guy

• Let's weigh the pros & cons.

Pros:

1. There's a girl sitting in your lap.

2. Warm.

3. Probably smells nice.

Is either into or can at least tolerate your (universal you) sorry ass.

4. Your arm around her waist and your hand in her lap is a natural, comfortable ad likely expected position.

5. Did I mention that there is a girl in your lap?

6. Boobs. Eye level... Inches away.

7. If the situation progresses to kissing, this is an interesting position for it.

8. If it gets more intense, she can straddle your lap, facing you... which is an excellent make-out position.

9. If it gets more intense than that... Well, you do the math.

10. Afterards? Still a comfortable position.

Cons:

1. Well, If you're gay, there's agirl in your lap.

2. If she doesn't practice good oral hygiene? You're at ground zero for the halitosis surprise attack.

3. If she's not taking care of any other hygiene issues, you'll be the first to know.

4. Boogers! Twelve o'clock high!

5. Honey, did you have burritos last night?

6. (...Hmmmm, I don't remember giving her that hickey...)

7. (... Wow! I never noticed that huge mole there before...)

8. If she has a weight problem? " Jeez! I can't feel my legs!"

9. There's a pretty good chance that any ventriloquism-related humor will Let's weigh the pros & cons.

Pros:

1. There's a girl sitting in your lap.

2. Warm.

3. Probably smells nice.

6. Boobs. Eye level... Inches away.

Cons:

4. Boogers! Twelve o'clock high!

9. There's a pretty good chance that any ventriloquism-related humor will end badly.

10. Ah. It wasn't burritos... It was cabbage!

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah I love it!
    Guys in general like girls to sit on their lap too and especially when they are on the early stages of the relationship, and even before, when they are still flirting. They may get boners though! I sit on my boyfriend's lap once in a while and he usually gets aroused.

Most of the guys on this video seemed to enjoy that even from a stranger:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E4VBQKp5Wvk

And as they grow old they start hating it :P

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pmWgaKZnfvI

What Guys Said 30

• Some girls I'd let sit on my lap all day long. Others are too f***ing fat. Yes, my girlfriend would always be welcomed to sit on my lap.

• I'd be too nervous that I might get an erection, so I might get uncomfortable if a girl decides to do it.

• absolutely like it!. I think being close while out in public or around friends in decent ways like this only make relationships stronger.

• Too many people worrying about getting wood. ... If I got wood when a girl sat on my lap then she deserves to get poked by it. Simple.

• I'd like it, but I wouldn't mind it if she looked taller than me and had to look down. And if some guy were to think you're heavy, well, that's his problem. Don't worry about it-

• I would be afraid I'd pop a boner.

• As a guy, my girlfriend sits on my lap all the time. I really like it because I want her to feel like a woman, and that puts me in a position of supporting her as her man. It also helps us, going both ways, sorta mark our territory. The whole she's mine/he's mine type deal. When she sits on my lap, it gives us the advantage of being able to cuddle a lot. When I remind her how hot she is, it usually leads to a decent amount of making out. Overall, it's a great way to bond with your girlfriend. For the ladies, it's a great way to please your boyfriend in a non sexual way. I don't know why everything has to be sexual with people nowadays.

• I love when my girlfriend sits in my lap especialy when she wriggles her bum around on purpouse. I some how love the feel of the closeness like she is saying this is mine i will torment and tease it if i want. It feels so good but its so embaresing if your out some where and end up walking round with a tent down there.

• Love it, but beware of two things, he might get hard, so be comfortable if you feel that, it's actually a compliment if you really think about it, and careful not to sit on his manhood, that sucks

• I think it is kind of middle school. I don't really mind it when it is like personal but out in public, it just looks tacky.

• I haven't experienced it myself, but I would imagine it would be vert sexually stimulating. After all, her ass is brushed straight up against your lap which contains a penis inside. This will easily create a boner. Also, If she shook around in my lap, the ass would be able to further stimulate my boner and would create a lap-dance effect.

• I wouldn't mind except for the idea that she is sitting on my lap the way a child would do a parent. Women are not children so I would have some issues about that. I noticed no one here even mentioned a man sitting on a woman's lap. Could that be because the one sitting is not the one in control but the one who's lap is sat on? Just too many shades of man as father to the woman here.

• Umm mostly I'm guessing a guy wouldn't sit on a girl's lap because he'd squish her and be too heavy.

• Perhaps with a lot of girls it would be that way but than there's a girl that runs stadiums with her boyfriend on her back. Not all women are weak or frail in fact those are the ones who have been brainwashed in to believing crap like that so they don't try to be anything else.

• I do actually like it, I get a fuzzy, warm feeling inside of me and my confidence sky rockets up.

• dont worry. we like it. I like it

• i love when my lady sits on my lap and I feel it is her in control as she is the one giving you a hardon and she is also the one deciding how far it goes.i don't know why but a girls bum feels so nice sat on my lap especialy when she grinds it against my crotch.

• i love it

its more personal

• I love it. Maybe it is because it reminds me of my first kiss, but it does feel very cosy.

• I love it... if she's taller, her breasts are more accessible, to be honest...

• girls are never heavy, sit on him he'll like it

• Love it. and seriously popping a boner just because she's sitting on you? Shed have to be pretty damn hot for that

• As long as she doesn't weigh much

• I like it I get a boner my jeans are spaced out in my private area so no one can tell.

• I'm a huge fan

I love getting a boner and seeing the look on her face

• I love it when my girlfriend sits on my lap. I like it because her butt is on my lap. But it's embarrassing when she sits on my lap in front of her mother.

• Im a guy, and while my girlfriend is at my house and we are cuddling on the couch, she'll sit on my waist facing me and she will put her hands on my chest and ill grab her ass and we will start making out, i can see down her shirt, she can easily feel my wood, and after a few minutes her legs twitches a bit and she starts to get wet, but she has a purity ring so no adultery. it feels great and gets your heart pumping and hormones flowing, however her thighs are kinda sore the day after.

• I would like it. I think it's an act of closeness. If she moves her butt back and forth I think that would be what causes the excitement.

• Fat ass not so much. Tight ass hell yea, especially in leggings or anything tight/sheer.

• Assuming this is a girlfriend right? If it's a friend then it's just awkward and should be avoided in the first place. Actually if it's a friend have the guy sit in the girl's lap.

• if I don't get an erection, then it's okay

• I'd get a boner for sure and then just be embarrassed. So I'd rather you don't sit on my lap.

• Yep its nice, lots of body contact, arms wraped around, great way to start a conversation about the first thing that pops up, more juice to squeeze ...

What Girls Said 13

• I love sitting on his lap because as said, it's more personal, closer and whatnot. I'm not afraid of being too heavy, more like my butt might be too boney? And he doesn't complain that I'm heavy, he says quite the opposite and thinks I should eat more. =)

• i have a problem with people knowing my weight so I don't like sitting on his lap...they usually end up sitting on mine. lol.

• I do the same thing! not really because of a weight thing but just because I don't know I rather be sat on :D

• I do the same thing and also when it's crowded in a car I always ask people to sit in me because I don't want them to be uncofterble and most of the time it's like 2 guys and 4 girls on the back and their always thinner than me so I always end up being "the guy" and it does hurt when one has a bony butt theirs no way to get cofterble at all

• I don't mind sitting on my guy's lap. If it's in private, it get's really hot, and he gets really turned on which leads to some fun times.

• I like it :) The close feeling is great. It can be a little odd when the guy gets a boner and you're sitting just right lol

• I love sitting on their lap! :) I do always feel a bit cautious about if I maybe am too heavy, but that's just me. And if a guy got a boner while I was sitting on his lap, I would be flattered d:

• I think it's adorable when you're dating and the setting is appropriate. I don't know if weight is too much of a problem unless if you have a bony butt. My little sister is one of those people with a bony butt which hurts despite her being petite.

• i'd rather sit in between his legs...that way I'm not taller than he is and we're still close

• i like it! but I agree with the feeling heavy part...

• I love sitting on a guys lap... and its so HOT when they get hard from it. ... instant make out.

• I like sitting on my boyfriends lap. It makes me feel feminine and close to him. Don't take it as an insult if he moves you around, he's probably just situating you into a more comfortable spot on his lap.

• I don't know it's weird. I'd rather him sit on my lap because I am a bigger girl and I'm used to being "the guy" in most situations. But I don't know. A lot of people say they like it

• Oh I love it and it's such a turn on when they actually get hard.

• Love it. I just really like to sit on his lap.