Sitting on a guy's lap? like it or not?

Guys, do you like your girl sitting on your lap? Girls, do you like sitting on your guy's lap?Personally I'm not a huge fan of it because I'll end up taller than him and have to look down, and I'm afraid he'll think I'm heavy. Just wondering how others feel about it.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Let's weigh the pros & cons.Pros:1. There's a girl sitting in your lap.2. Warm.3. Probably smells nice.Is either into or can at least tolerate your (universal you) sorry ass.4. Your arm around her waist and your hand in her lap is a natural, comfortable ad likely expected position.5. Did I mention that there is a girl in your lap?6. Boobs. Eye level... Inches away.7. If the situation progresses to kissing, this is an interesting position for it.8. If it gets more intense, she can straddle your lap, facing you... which is an excellent make-out position.9. If it gets more intense than that... Well, you do the math.10. Afterards? Still a comfortable position.Cons:1. Well, If you're gay, there's agirl in your lap.2. If she doesn't practice good oral hygiene? You're at ground zero for the halitosis surprise attack.3. If she's not taking care of any other hygiene issues, you'll be the first to know.4. Boogers! Twelve o'clock high!5. Honey, did you have burritos last night?6. (...Hmmmm, I don't remember giving her that hickey...)7. (... Wow! I never noticed that huge mole there before...)8. If she has a weight problem? " Jeez! I can't feel my legs!"9. There's a pretty good chance that any ventriloquism-related humor will Let's weigh the pros & cons.Pros:1. There's a girl sitting in your lap.2. Warm.3. Probably smells nice.Is either into or can at least tolerate your (universal you) sorry ass.4. Your arm around her waist and your hand in her lap is a natural, comfortable ad likely expected position.5. Did I mention that there is a girl in your lap?6. Boobs. Eye level... Inches away.7. If the situation progresses to kissing, this is an interesting position for it.8. If it gets more intense, she can straddle your lap, facing you... which is an excellent make-out position.9. If it gets more intense than that... Well, you do the math.10. Afterards? Still a comfortable position.Cons:1. Well, If you're gay, there's agirl in your lap.2. If she doesn't practice good oral hygiene? You're at ground zero for the halitosis surprise attack.3. If she's not taking care of any other hygiene issues, you'll be the first to know.4. Boogers! Twelve o'clock high!5. Honey, did you have burritos last night?6. (...Hmmmm, I don't remember giving her that hickey...)7. (... Wow! I never noticed that huge mole there before...)8. If she has a weight problem? " Jeez! I can't feel my legs!"9. There's a pretty good chance that any ventriloquism-related humor will end badly.10. Ah. It wasn't burritos... It was cabbage!

• Sorry about the weird double post.!?

• This is really funny haha!

• Thanks. Sorry about all the typos & bizarre double post.

What Guys Said 23

• Some girls I'd let sit on my lap all day long. Others are too f***ing fat. Yes, my girlfriend would always be welcomed to sit on my lap.

• dont worry. we like it. I like it

• I do actually like it, I get a fuzzy, warm feeling inside of me and my confidence sky rockets up.

• I wouldn't mind except for the idea that she is sitting on my lap the way a child would do a parent. Women are not children so I would have some issues about that. I noticed no one here even mentioned a man sitting on a woman's lap. Could that be because the one sitting is not the one in control but the one who's lap is sat on? Just too many shades of man as father to the woman here.

• Umm mostly I'm guessing a guy wouldn't sit on a girl's lap because he'd squish her and be too heavy.

• Perhaps with a lot of girls it would be that way but than there's a girl that runs stadiums with her boyfriend on her back. Not all women are weak or frail in fact those are the ones who have been brainwashed in to believing crap like that so they don't try to be anything else.

• I love it. Maybe it is because it reminds me of my first kiss, but it does feel very cosy.

• I think it is kind of middle school. I don't really mind it when it is like personal but out in public, it just looks tacky.

• Love it. and seriously popping a boner just because she's sitting on you? Shed have to be pretty damn hot for that

• absolutely like it!. I think being close while out in public or around friends in decent ways like this only make relationships stronger.

• Love it, but beware of two things, he might get hard, so be comfortable if you feel that, it's actually a compliment if you really think about it, and careful not to sit on his manhood, that sucks

• i love it its more personal

• i love when my lady sits on my lap and I feel it is her in control as she is the one giving you a hardon and she is also the one deciding how far it goes.i don't know why but a girls bum feels so nice sat on my lap especialy when she grinds it against my crotch.

• As long as she doesn't weigh much

• Is 125lbs too heavy?

• Wat is too heavy for an average guy not someone scranny?

• girls are never heavy, sit on him he'll like it

• I'm a huge fan I love getting a boner and seeing the look on her face

• Too many people worrying about getting wood. ... If I got wood when a girl sat on my lap then she deserves to get poked by it. Simple.

• I'd be too nervous that I might get an erection, so I might get uncomfortable if a girl decides to do it.

• I'd like it, but I wouldn't mind it if she looked taller than me and had to look down. And if some guy were to think you're heavy, well, that's his problem. Don't worry about it-

• I would be afraid I'd pop a boner.

• Yep its nice, lots of body contact, arms wraped around, great way to start a conversation about the first thing that pops up, more juice to squeeze ...

• if I don't get an erection, then it's okay

• I'd get a boner for sure and then just be embarrassed. So I'd rather you don't sit on my lap.

• I would like it. I think it's an act of closeness. If she moves her butt back and forth I think that would be what causes the excitement.

• Fat ass not so much. Tight ass hell yea, especially in leggings or anything tight/sheer.

• Assuming this is a girlfriend right? If it's a friend then it's just awkward and should be avoided in the first place. Actually if it's a friend have the guy sit in the girl's lap.

What Girls Said 10

• i have a problem with people knowing my weight so I don't like sitting on his lap...they usually end up sitting on mine. lol.

• I do the same thing! not really because of a weight thing but just because I don't know I rather be sat on :D

• Lol

• I do the same thing and also when it's crowded in a car I always ask people to sit in me because I don't want them to be uncofterble and most of the time it's like 2 guys and 4 girls on the back and their always thinner than me so I always end up being "the guy" and it does hurt when one has a bony butt theirs no way to get cofterble at all

• I like sitting on my boyfriends lap. It makes me feel feminine and close to him. Don't take it as an insult if he moves you around, he's probably just situating you into a more comfortable spot on his lap.

• I think it's adorable when you're dating and the setting is appropriate. I don't know if weight is too much of a problem unless if you have a bony butt. My little sister is one of those people with a bony butt which hurts despite her being petite.

• i'd rather sit in between his legs...that way I'm not taller than he is and we're still close

• i like it! but I agree with the feeling heavy part...

• Oh I love it and it's such a turn on when they actually get hard.

• I like it :) The close feeling is great. It can be a little odd when the guy gets a boner and you're sitting just right lol

• I love sitting on his lap because as said, it's more personal, closer and whatnot. I'm not afraid of being too heavy, more like my butt might be too boney? And he doesn't complain that I'm heavy, he says quite the opposite and thinks I should eat more. =)

• Love it. I just really like to sit on his lap.

• I love sitting on their lap! :) I do always feel a bit cautious about if I maybe am too heavy, but that's just me. And if a guy got a boner while I was sitting on his lap, I would be flattered d: