Do guys like dark skin black girls?

It seems like all any guys like light skin black girls now, even if they like black girls at all.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• *Smashes own head with brick* Preference can't be measured on a website. Even if 100% of the males on here said yes, if you went out into the real world, lo and behold, you won't have a 100% positive response.

If you're ever asking questions of "Are guys/girls attracted to this/that?" understand it's an irrefutable fact that everybody is a personality person. It's not corny because it's the truth.

• Not going to lie, I knew she was chasing an ego boost. People who ask preference questions are never after an answer, they just want to feel wanted.

• "smashes own head with break" lmao that's hilarious

well while I fully agree with you, I think she was just trying to see if she could hear what your personal opinion was. its kind of a confidence booster to receive compliments on things like this when it is a big insecurity. even if it doesn't mean all men in the real world agree with said compliment.

• Actually yes, that's very true.

i only asked this cause I wanted an opinion, but I agree with your point.

What Guys Said 2

• Yes, there are some out there.

• I hate italian girls because they are nuts.

What Girls Said 1

• light skin black boys.

seriously I know at least 4 light skin guys who said they like chocolate girls. maybe opposites attract because usually dark skin boys like light skin girls. I'm medium brown and more light skin boys like me than dark skin