If I'm shy and never had a girlfriend, will I ever get one?

If I'm shy and never had a girlfriend will I ever get one? What do I do?

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm 22 and never had a girlfriend, always been single, not by choice, I've tried getting one but no luck, the girls that I have been interested in did not welcome my advances on them, seriously, I bet if I was a girl, I would have had a boyfriend a long time ago, not that I am gay, I'm just saying that it's easier for a girl to get a boyfriend than it is for a guy to get a girlfriend.

• Report

Nah, guys have the advantage of being the ones to pick. You can go out and get ALMOST ANY GIRL YOU WANT. The only thing you need to do is grow a pair and approach. If you were a girl, you'd have to wait for someone to man up.

I recommend you read some Pick Up Artist material (I prefer natural game). And always remember: If things don't work a first, don't give up, try again.

• Report

Yeah but all girls have to do is reject or welcome our advances

• Report

What I really hate is that when girls start giving us nice guys a chance, is that when they become ugly