Girls- Old Spice cologne? Turn on or off?

what is it about old spice cologne do you like it or not ..turn on or turn off?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

What Girls Said 7

• turn off because it's so overused. every guy seems to use it

• Just wear the deoderant :)

• turn OFF! please don't wear that old man sh*t lol it reminds me of something my dad would wear

• Cheap and nasty.

• Old Spice is an amazing scent. However, I find cologne to be too strong. Old Spice deodorant has the same smell, and is less strong.I like the feeling of getting close to my guy and smelling him. Walking into a room and being able to smell him 10 feet away is less sensual and doesn't have the same effect on your girl when you wear it.

• Like the pumpkin-cinnamon scented stuff? In the Fall only, any other time it would just seem outta place.

• It's a bit as if you stole ur granddads parfume ;)Look thru the modern ones in a good perfumers shop,really it's worth it!

• See, ur girlfriend is a wise woman ;)

• My girlfriend feels exactly this way!

What Guys Said 2

• I tried it a couple times the scent is to strong

• Old Spice is crap! You're better off smearin' kerosene on your face. At least you'll still be able to smell the kerosene 10 minutes later.