What does it mean when a girl tells you "I don't wanna loose you"?

I been dating this girl for a little more then a month. I told her I got a job offering a little far from were I live and it would be complicate for I and her to work out a relationship if it happens. And she send me a random text saying. That "I gave it some thought seeing as to how much you consider the job offering. Its your decision right but whatever it is that you choose to do I want to stand by you" My reply was. "You would? its hard. I might go this week. I still have to talk to them serious about the job offering. I don't know whats gonna happen. But thank you." Then she replied. " I won't persuade you not to tell you whats best, at first I did think about calling it quits but I DONT WANNA TO LOOSE YOU honestly I don't know how things will unfold."

What Girls Said 8

• I think it's pretty straight-forward. It means what it sound like, it means she doesn't want to lose you (not loose) because you're important to her. She wants to stay with you and she's hoping that you moving away will not cause you guys to grow distant. She wants you in her life. Simple as that.

• She wants to try long distance

• 12d

Yeah but what does it mean when she said I don't wanna loose you?
      Is she pushing me away slowly or friendzoning me.

• 12d

Yeah I should just dont want to get friendzone. When she said honestly i dont know how things will unfold. Worry me too. But I have to ask her.

• 12d

It can take a fair bit of time starting a new job, especially if there is a further distance to travel. If you want the relationship just tell her and go on a date. Prove it can still work

• Really you need to put your job and career first at this point. And besides if you guys decide to work on it, you can make it work.

• 12d

No its not about the job thing. I have a good job already. So job wise don't matter. I just don't know what she really meant whe she said i dont wanna loose you. I know it's obvious. But when a guy says that he it's bc he wants to keep her a side until he finds someone else. I don't know what are the girls thoughts.

• It means she wants to continue being in a relationship if you take the job.

• 12d

• 12d

Yeah I should just do t want to get friendzone. When she said honestly i dont know how things will unfold. Worry me too. But I have to ask her.

• 12d

again she is saying she is uncertain about how the two of you will manage a relationship with you working far away but that she wnts to give it a shot... she is not pushing you away or "friendzoning you".

However, i will give you one piece of advice, if you want to keep this relationship, you need to act like you want it. Take the job dont take the job doesn't matter. If you start acting like you dont want a relationship or acting like you are friendzoned she will take it as you not being interested. If you want this relationship, you need to lay it out there and tell her.

• she doesn't want to lose your interest in her/ and then doesn't want the relationship to end

• This means that even though you've only been together for a little while she still really likes you and doesn't want to give up this chance at something real and could turn into something great. She knows that it would make things complicated if you took the job but she's willing to stick it out through that to try and make it work.

• That she can't spell correctly

• She is saying that even if you take the job, she wants you to still be in her life. She'd prefer that you two are still in a relationship, but I think she'd be okay with being friends if that's what's easiest for you.

What Guys Said 4

• It means y'all are tight!

• 12d

funny:) nice one. Ill give you a dumbs up. that made me laugh lol

• She wants to still have a relationship with you. She really likes you and does not want it to end.

• 12d

Yeah I should just dont want to get friendzone. When she said i was thinking on calling it quits but dont wanna loose you. And I don't know how thing will unfold. It Worries me.

• 12d

Well talk with her about it and see what she wants also. You both might come up with a great solution.

• They love you as a friend or want you as a companion. It happened to me once but unfortunately I was too young to know what it meant.

• 11d

Yeah I should just dont want to get friendzone. When she said i was thinking on calling g it quits but I don't want to loose you and she said honestly i dont know how things will unfold. That worry me. Do you think she friendzoning me? Or still wants to be with me?

• 11d

Depends how she said it and what type of girl she is

• Don't die, until you're old, basically

• 12d

Huh? Lol don't get it.

• 12d

I dont want to lose you... means, don't die, until you get old