SHORT vs. TALL GIRL

Guys...is that true that all men want like long legs and tall body from a girl ? i,m just curious, because i,m very short hahah ( 5 ft 3) thanks:)

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• I prefer tall girls and so does society - tall is beutiful. Its the way us tallies roll, I don't even notice short girls only tall girls are on my rader ;).Dont be disheartened tho, there are actually some short males around but they are weardos and often face a height complex which means they get very jelous of tall men. I would stay well away from them which means youl have to find a tall man who has some thing for short chicks (usually they have a mole under their left eye so look out for that).Hope I helped.p.s. Heels can add a few inches + they make your legs thinner (2 great assets)pps. height means nothing, no one cares how tall anyone is and if you do base a judgement on someone purely becasue of their height you are a serious douche! So don't fretSafe peace outLad.

What Guys Said 3

• I prefer taller girls, but you are no where close to being short.If anything- 5'3 on a girl is more of an average height.Furthermore, the height doesn't decide how "dateable" you are. It's just a desire, it's not a necessity~ ArtistBBoy

• By taller I mean - Taller than the average, but shorter than me.

• 5'3 is nice, I mean any jacka** that says hey I can't be with you because your 5'3 is extremely slow but anyway I like a girl that height because then even when you wear heels you are still shorter than me. I'm 6'0 so think if I dated a 5'9 girl and she wore heels when we went out we would be around the same height. Still tho I don't really think bout all that as long as the girl is cute because even cadice parker who is like 6'5 is super hot.

• I actually prefer shorter girls... which sucks because I'm so tall that most would find the height difference awkward.

What Girls Said 3

• I think your height is in between short and average. I'm really short though I'm like 4'11 and I always date tall guys like 5'10 the height difference is huge but I like it lol.

• Im 5'3" too and guys usually like it cause we are "fun sized" ;)

• you're not short, you're average

• I asked this because my mom was like " All the men like tall girls...so I was like....OOOkay..i better ask:P" but hey thanks:)

• Ah I see. I can't speak for any guys on here, but a lot of my guy friends specifically go for short girls, because they think they're cute and doll like.

• Here in northern europe i,m considered as a very short..women here are like really tall.