If a guy really likes you he will make it happen!?

If a guy really likes you he will make it happen!

True or not?

Most Helpful Guy

• not always. Some guys... actually A LOT of guys have no balls and will just sit in the background wishing it to happen. Some guys will put out signals like crazy hoping you will make the first move so they don't have to.

I know other guys who won't make a first move on principal alone - using bullsh*t lines like "I don't go to women, they come to me". Which in some cases is true, and in other cases is just wishful thinking.

For me it depends on the situation. If I'm out and about and I see a girl worth my time I will approach. If I'm busy I'll just briefly appreciate from afar and keep moving. If it's someone I see on a regular basis I tend to hang back and see what kind of a girl she is and if she looks like she is worth the effort before I approach.

Also, girls who get a lot of attention from guys in general tend to intimidate a lot of the guys they might actually WANT the attention from. Those guys tend to assume they would just be a number at the bottom of a long list.

Other girls have a snotty attitude and expect all guys to come to them. They usually attract the wrong kind of guy and sit around complaining about it or causing drama over it. I usually walk right past those as they are always a pain in the ass anyway.

Yet other girls are just too shy/timid to show any emotion at all for fear of being judged. Guys usually just ignore them because they assume they are not interested, or are too boring since they don't ever talk.

So really ask yourself what type of girl YOU are and what type of guys you WANT. then you will know whether that is true or not most of the time. (since there are always exceptions)

What Guys Said 38

• If the girl responds well to the guy (aka nice and flirty), then I suppose at least I could answer with yes.

I was into a girl once and she was living 125 Miles away, but I simply wanted for it to happen as she seemed quite into me, too. So I drove there pretty often, which was a financial ---------, and I hoped for her to develop feelings for me, too.

• The only way that would be true, would be if the girl always got with the guy that really likes her.

But more often than not, the girl usually ends up with the asshole who treats her like sh*t, and doesn't really give a crap about her. That is why, a lot of the times, if a guy really likes you, he won't make it happen. He might try being your friend, though.

But we all know how that story ends. *cough*"let's just be friends"*cough*

• That sux because I'm friends with a guy right now that really likes me (shows it too) but won't make a move.....i've already made the first move, the balls on his court now.....i'm the one that feels friend zoned lol

• Lol what can I do, if anything?

• Well if you're friend zoned, with a guy, that usually means he likes being with you, but you're not his type physically. But be sure he's friend zoned you before you make that assumption though. If the guy liked you initially, I seriously doubt he's put you in the friend zone. That rarely ever happens. If we really like someone initially, but then just decide to be friends, it's very easy for GUYS to go back start liking them. Just keep showing interest and he'll eventually pick up on you.

• do your parents buy you a pony if you only really wish for it?

• If he's willing to go the distance to prove to you how much he likes you...then yes he would make it happen to matter what. Then again...he could try his best no matter what but at the end well...fall short, its called losing, but losing with style. It varies...but its all up to the guy and a little bit of luck man.

• you know what.. there's no "rule" or standards for any of this.. every situation is unique.. it really goes on a case by case scenario.. sometimes some guys are more outgoing and they really pursue a girl they really like.. sometimes a guy is more on the shy side and as much as they like a girl they may let it slide because theyre just not used to girls liking them back (be it that they're good looking or not.. )..

in this case you didn't really give us much info, so just ask yourself if he's social enough to be able to go after you or if he's shy ask yourself if u've given him enough signals/chances to let him know you like him..

• I AGREEEEEEEEEE.......

there are guys who are really super shy, they wait until the girl make it!!!, what seems really weird, girls actually consider that sort of guys in not enough into her to the extent that "forces" him emotionally and physically to do, even if he is showing DEADLY signs of PURE interest and attraction !!!...and they don't let it happen until time is out :S:S

does it make sense ?!!

More from Guys
33

What Girls Said 20

• Not always true

• Sure, as long as he has some good indications from you that you are actually interested in him. If you don't make eye contact, don't engage in conversation, don't return calls or texts and turn him down for dates (as in play-hard-to-get), he won't be able to make it happen.

I can say there seems to be some debate about guys who are "shy" and I am sure guys do get nervous, but if they really, really like you (not iffy or unsure) and you are showing them attention such as making eye contact and talking with them, they will figure a way out to work up the nerve to ask you out.

• What if you constantly make eye contact and sit with them but do not talk

• really likes you can have different meanings. some guys just want sex and they're "really like you" but they might not, most often don't work hard enough for it

• True. There are exceptions because some people are shy/socially awkward. However, you WILL know when a guy likes you. There are no mind games. There are no, "what ifs." There are no underlying meanings to innocent comments that girls misconstrue as something else (btw, stop reading women's magazines. They're the most misleading pieces of garbage out there). He will be in touch. He will answer your texts. He will want to hang out. He won't be, "too busy," to get in touch. He won't wait 57483 days to get in touch after he says he'll call you. He won't play mind games and string you along.

If he really does like you, he already has a sense of respect for you and will treat you as such. If he wants you, then yes, he WILL make it happen. Some take longer than others, but it'll happen.

• The games/tests are not just to be a dic* - its a way they have of making sure you like them & yes guys do it too.

• you should make this a poll

More from Girls
15