Guys, how often do you think/talk about a girl you like?

Guys How often do you think about a girl you really like? How often do you think about a girl you like a bit? Do you still think about a girl a... Show More

Most Helpful Guy

• How often do you think about a girl you really like? A lot compared to anything else

How often do you think about a girl you like a bit? Sometimes when I'm not doing anything.

Do you still think about a girl a lot if you like other girls ? Do you think about the one you like the most? I thinkbout the one I lie most for most of the time.

What do you talk about with your guy friends? I talk about how a certain girl was hot or if id do her, or if I see a hot bird will tell them id do her and such. Don't tend to have serious chats about the feelings side ever :P

If a boy says to his best guy friend, don't go for ..."girls name" does this mean he likes her? I've only ever said it as a joke or when I actually don't want him to go for her cos I know something about her but I've never fancied the same girl my mate did.

Does it really hurt a guy if a girl accidently liked him and his best mate? Not really, yet men don't have feelings when talking to other men unless something serious happened.

Also, if a guy looks back at a girl a lot what does this mean? He's either scared your going to attack him or he likes you and wouldn't mind you saying something to him when he's looking or smiling at him.

• Thanks what if when he said don't go for "girls name" if the girl flirted with his friend and he stared at her like he was hurt. The next day saying to his best mate don't go for that girl .

• Sounds like he was hurt/jealous.