What does it mean if a guy send you a text that says "Hey" and that's it?

I hung out with this guy the other day and didn't think he seemed terribly interested. But the next day he sent me a text and all it said was... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• Don't read ANYTHING into this. He was saying HEY.

PERIOD. That's what casual friends do. No, he is not interested.

Don't chase him - let him go and find one who will do more than say

HEY and text a couple times. PS Let HIM text YOU first! Never chase a guy -

you give him all the power to hurt you if he knows where he's got you. They need to be the hunters and win the girl they want. Don't take that challenge away from him or he will not respect you or value what you offer. This is an important mistake girls make when wanting a guy to notice them. You know how they do? If you IGNORE THEM. You present a challenge then - and they WANT WHAT THEY CANNOT HAVE!... Guys have egos - and you need to let them know they have to PROVE they deserve you. You see? Sit back - enjoy the attention when it comes your way. Believe me. A guy who wants to talk to a woman.. will move MOUNTAINS to do it. They are not stupid people but they will not want a girl who chases them.. UNLESS he plans to use her for what he can get and then dump her. Please do not be that girl. Good luck, Sweetie. HUGZ