• Ask
  • myTake

Getting a random guy's number?

Okay so I haven't had a boyfriend for over a year, and my best friend just broke up with her boyfriend a few months ago. we were talking about how... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• Be confident and uplifting. If you want a certain guy's number you see, go up to him and (I know it's hard) but just say hey watsup and start talking. Guys will usually be pleased that an attractive girl is actually coming to them for once and theyre not having to always do the chase. Talk naturally, and they'res no way you won't get their number. Just say "Hey, maybe we can talk later, what's your number?"Don't be shy. Twice this summer a girl has gotten a friend to come up and just straight up ask me for my number. One of the times, the girl got a dude to do it, and that was just weird. I didn't give my number out because I don't know the girl at all, and I don't want to continue something that hasn't started. So just be confident and go up and do it yourself.

What Guys Said 2

• pay a little attention, make a compliment and walk away but stay in eye sight eventually he should come after you if he likes you...

What Girls Said 2

• look.. THE LESS YOU GET INTERESTED IN GUYS THE MORE THEY WILL FOLLOW YOU... FACT NOT FICTION. Stop thinking about it. Do something with yourself get new hobbies. If it's really meant to be, flirting will come naturally.

• You need confidence because that's really all it takes.Almost any guy will say they love a girl who's confindent. Not someone constantly asking if they're fat, ugly, blah blah.If you're sexy, then be confident and sexy, strut your way up to an attractive guy you see and tell them "I have to get going but do you mind if I get your number first?"I mean, they'll be totally caught off guard but pleased because guys probably don't like always making the first move and doing all the work.It's worked for me probably about 7 times and it still works ;D