Why do men stop talking to women all of a sudden?

I've read many of people's questions..and mostly there about girls saying that their crush just stopped talking to them for no type of reason..So guys, why is it that you stop talking to girls..what's the real reason

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Ive done that for a lot of reasons:1. I lost interest in the girl2. I discovered some dirty little secrets3. I found interest in another girl4. I became very disgusted by hermainly just turn offs...

What Guys Said 6

• I would not stop talking to my girlfriend unless I recognize any sign of cheating.

• because you bit his tongue off?

• Lol wow that was a good one!!

• Because she doesn't seem like she wants to talk to me...

• Yessir. It really is a buzzkill when this happens. Whether she actually likes you or not it really turns me away from conversation.

• i did it to 2 girls... no reason... should've not done it :(

• Is it because you were probly to bissy

• I stopped talking to this girl because it seemed like she didn't feel like talking and was very plain in conversation. Sort of a waste of time talking to a girl like this.

• Yeah I mean you don't have to be crazy exciting in every conversation. Just show that you're interested and into it. Keep it going and I'm cool with you ya know?

• True, sometimes I wonder if I was ever like that when I talked to someone

• Could be several reasons, but the most common one is, hands down, because the guy realizes that this girl isn't going to sleep with him.Most guys these days only approach girls with the hopes that the girl will eventually sleep with him. Of course, this doesn't always happen, but because this is the only reason he even started talking to the girl, if after a few days he gets the feeling that this girl isn't going to waste her time witha scumbag like him, he'll stop talking to the girl.It's not called "losing interest", because the interest was never there to begin with. The only thing a lot of guys want, is sex. So it doesn't matter if the girl is clingy, boring, annoying, interesting, funny, smart, or whatever. The only thing that matters is if the girl sleeps with the guy or not.And this is why, when the girl then asks him why he stopped talking to her, he doesn't tell her. Because he doesn't want to admit that it's because the only thing he was after, was sex.Because if we really care about someone, we don't just stop talking to them. We TELL them! If she's clingy, then we tell her we need some space. If she's boring, then we MAKE her interesting! If she's annoying, then we tell her how her actions are affecting other people. Unless she's dumb, and doesn't understand that we're trying to help her, we're not gonna just give up and stop.But like I said, not all guys are like that. Some guys are just after sex. Good luck trying to find someone who actually cares enough about you that he will stay with you even if you don't have sex with him immediately. Because it's come to my attention that girls aren't attracted to guys like that. =)

• What other things would a girl have to offer, though? I mean, that guys would normally want before even getting to know the girl?

• This sounds like me when I was 16...

• Does this include any type of putting out? Like, would a guy continue talking with a girl to get other things? Or if sex isn't in the picture at all, he's gone.

• Show Older

What Girls Said 3

• Some men are just sport fishing not looking for keepers, they get the fish then throw it right back into the water and on to the next one, they are not looking for a commitment or any thing long term. Or it could be that they don't see you in there future, your not there ideal match.

• lost interest, got bored, or already got what they wanted from her (sex, money, help etc) or he found some one new... or maybe busy to care or don't care at all anymore or maybe the girl offended him or he's mad at her or waiting for her to break the ice

• Because many girls are boring after a while and become clingy and go way over their head and expect the boy to be crazily in love with them after a week and be at their feet. I'm a girl myself, but girls can be so ridiculously thick when it comes to guys.

• Yes but girls are stuck. They are either too boring, or too easy. So its got to be somewhere in the middle, so hard to please them.

• TimeAndTimeAgain you do have a point about the boring part...but maybe guys don't see it but I know that many of the girls try there best to get the boy interested as possible..because there has been many situations where I tried my best not to be boring but they just say OK or I don't know the whole time..so its like what I do wrong..

• I know guys are like that too.No, that's the girl being boring.. Not the guy.The guy was being anything but boring, it was her unsociable ways that stopped them having some chemistry or a decent date. If she knew how to act or what to do on a date, even if she wasn't interested all that much during the date, you still make some kind of an effort.

• Show Older