Me and my girlfriend fight all the time over nothing - what can I do to stop it?

Me and my girlfriend fight all the time over nothing, like if we are bored and don't know what to do, or we are hungry and don't know what to eat. it really is over nothing. I love her so much and I hate fighting with her. What can we do to stop fighting, I have tried everything what can I do to stop it?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• How about just not doing it. It takes 2 people to have an argument. Refuse to argue, take control of your emotions.

• It does not "just keep happening". You are allowing it to happen. Try just keeping your mouth shut or just walking away. Only you can control yourself.

• Like I really don't want to, But it keeps happening, how would I go about it?

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share opinion!

Earn 1 extra Xper Point for being the first!!

What Guys Said 2

• Well, try talking about your problems (good luck).

Maybe the two of you are tired of each other, how many times do you and your girlfriend see each other (if you live together then nvm)?

• Ok listen give yourself some space (not saying breaking up) but don't see her every day or talk to her everyday (that means text, e-mail, phone, etc). Absence makes the heart grow fonder, so what I'm saying is you two need to miss each other. Your in the comfort zone!!!!!!!! Go at least 2 days with out talking to her, if she ask what's the deal just say "I was really busy with some stuff" even if you wasnt.

• We have been tougher just over a year and see each other almost every day, not for a long period every day, sometimes only an hour but we always talk

• Just tell her that you don't like fighting ?

There is no reason to fighting if you don't want to.

• Every time that you feel as if you are going to fight, hug her or kiss her.

Hug is preferred because it makes your partner calmer.

• But it keeps happening, I really don't want to fight and neither does she, but that does not seem like its enough to stop it