If a guy asks a girl, "do you still like me?" - does that mean he still likes her?

what does really mean?

ive been ignoring him. yet he still has the guts to talk to me, come to me and chat with me. why?i used to like him aloooooooot but the inconsistency of his actions turns me off. we had a history together so yeah I'm getting over him. he should too.

Most Helpful Opinion

• it maybe that he asks you this question not because he still likes you but to see if you you still like him, and he can use your response to gauge weather he still can get his d*** wet but this may not be because he likes you but because he wants a pieceof meat to shag I know a lot of guys who treat girls like crap and its not right but if he did like you he proberly would be groverling to gfet you back not just askin if you like him:)

• " but if he did like you he proberly would be groverling to gfet you back not just askin if you like him:) " ---- groverling? pls explain?

• groverling means begging you and licking your arse to make it upto you lol sorry for my poor spelling