What are girls thinking when they look at a guy's crotch?

Sometimes when I am out with friends at parties...I find girls looking at my jeans like where my crotch is. They try to be subtle of course as they... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• Same reason why guys look at chicks breasts.

But here is the thing, some guys actually wear really tight jeans or pants etc etc and it would be too obvious and so wrong for us not to check out... even if they re not attractive not one bit we have to look and the minute we look what happens is, we start thinking and trying to figure out how big and think it really is without the pants on..

The tighter the pants are the bigger it looks, but tight pants on guys is a huge ICK to me so even if am looking I would be disgusted a bit, no matter how hot he is...

Unlike men, who would go nuts if a girl with big breasts wore a tight tiny top.

Dont get me started on speedos too! Now when a guy is wearing that, am sorry but I MUST look.