If a girl lets you sleep in her bed and lets you put her arm around her while she sleeps. Does she like you?

So I went out the other night with this new girl. I don't do casual relationships because I like to get to know people before taking things further... Show More

Also, we talked for about 45 min as I had my arm around her. She never moved or pulled away.
Need... more... answers... lol

Most Helpful Girl

• ermm all I can say is I would never allow a man to have his arm around me while laying down for as long as what you stated or even for 5 Min's. lol I think she could like you it depends on her personality and what she considers appropriate behavior.

CAN I ASK YOU A QUESTION PLEASE?

what would she have to do to show she was interested in you more than a friend ? Without being obvious ?

ALSO

you said you don't do casual , at what point do you feel that you would like to be in some kind of relationship other than friends

thanks