If a girl lets you sleep in her bed and lets you put her arm around her while she sleeps. Does she like you?

So I went out the other night with this new girl. I don't do casual relationships because I like to get to know people before taking things further which I expressed. I have only seen her a couple times in the past but wasn't really one on one. She put her arm around me from time to time. although, she talked about how she wanted to take me out to meet girls but when the end of the night came. She told me, to stay at her place since I had to get up early. There was a small box on her couch and she said it was to messy to sleep on lol. She then said " lay here, it doesn't have to be awkward or anything. We were talking as we were falling asleep and I put my arm around her. Touched her side and arm mostly. Can't figure out if I should continue pursuing her or move on. When she texts me they are usually longer detailed responses asking more questions, I just don;t want to test her and make her think I am clingy or something. Just want to show interest.

Also, we talked for about 45 min as I had my arm around her. She never moved or pulled away.
Need... more... answers... lol

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• ermm all I can say is I would never allow a man to have his arm around me while laying down for as long as what you stated or even for 5 Min's. lol I think she could like you it depends on her personality and what she considers appropriate behavior. CAN I ASK YOU A QUESTION PLEASE?what would she have to do to show she was interested in you more than a friend ? Without being obvious ?ALSO you said you don't do casual , at what point do you feel that you would like to be in some kind of relationship other than friends thanks

What Girls Said 6

• sounds like she's into you!

• The thing that scares me though is the fact that she said she wanted to take me out to meet new ladies. Of course she could be that new lady as I spent more time with her than anyone else that night.

• Judging by the way she was physical with you, it seems like she likes you. She could have just made that comment to see how you'd react (I've done that before to guys I've like just to judge their reaction).

• well I think she kinda like u... for me, if someone who I "don't like" in that way put his arms around me, I would try my best to be free from it :)... so since she's not pushing you away, at least she likes u, but I can't say for how much... try to get to know her more, who knows, maybe things will work out just fine :) good luck!

• It kind of sounds like she was gauging your reaction and is interested in you. She didn't have to invite you in and most definately didn't have to invite you to her bed. I'd take it slow. Text her good morning one day and see how long it takes her to respond and how she responds. Always respond if she texts you and hit her up at least every few days if you really want to keep this going.

• Well, I texted her as I was going to work. I said, " you know, I really love laying with my arm around someone like that, I wish I could have laid their awhile longer." She reponded with "Awwww." with in seconds.

• Thats really sweet. I understand not wanting to over do it but stuff like is really nice to get. All signs point toward you pursuing her.

• she sounds very interested. since I assume you guys haven't been seeing each other for very long don't throw yourself at her. you're right its better to show interest but not make any huge moves until you guys both feel very comfortable with the situation (maybe even ask her how she thinks about the idea of you and her? if she responds with positive feedback try making a bigger move!) until then try dropping hints here and there showing your interest. who knows maybe even shell be the one to make the move on you

• I'd say she like you for sure! She's given you lots of openings for you to take things further than just a friendship if you want to, and she sounds really interested in you if she's asking questions by text. But why say 'Continue persuing her?' To me it sounds like she's been doing all of the persuing. I think you should ask her out on a date.

• I texted her as I was going to work the next morning. I said, " you know, I really love laying with my arm around someone like that, I wish I could have laid their awhile longer." She reponded with "Awwww." with in seconds. Do you think that was a good hint that I like her?

• I think that was a lovely thing to say, and she obviously likes you. Just go for it and ask her out to a movie or something!

• Depends on the girl. But yeah it looks like she like you. If you really want the girl my best advice is text her back and from time to time wait a while before texting. It makes you seem available but not head over heels. Girls are attracted to guys that have a life aside from them, so showing your busy from time to time is good. Hope this helps.

• The thing that worries me is the fact that she said she wanted to take me out to meet new ladies though. However, she could have been that lady, I think...

• That doesn't mean anything. I have said that before. She is just afraid of what you think, doesn't want to come on too strong. Start hanging out with her a casual date. The best relationships are based on friendships. Also, her friends could probably give you a good idea of what she wants and is looking for.

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion and earn 1 extra Xper Point!