I like him but I'm too shy to talk to him? What should I do?

I've like this guy since last year and I'm shy so my friends told him I'm shy and he introduced himself to me last week. Since then I haven't said hi because I'm afraid tonight at dinner I saw him and he looked at me he expected me to say hi but I didn't...will he still be interested?...what should I do I really like him?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• You need to find the reason of your fear, why you think you should be afraid. If you find that reason, you will be able to just accept the situation, and go along with it. There is something about yourself that is hidden, but you are not willing to accept yourself because of it, and believe that he wouldn't accept you either.

There is an error in your self-esteem. You must fix it.

• The thing I want to believe it's a game to him because he gorgeous and I'm stereotypically not his type, which is why I'm over analyzing the odds of him really being interested in me.

What Guys Said 2

• You can either be brave and just ask the guy you like and the worst outcome is a "NO". No harm done, nothing would change. Or, you won't ask the guy and then regret about it in a few weeks later when you see him with some girls. It's very seldom to have a girl asking a guy out, but if you want something just go for it.

• He wouldn't just stop being attracted to you, at least physically. You might have lost the chance to be the one who gets asked out, though. Ask him out

What Girls Said 1

• Hello there. Your problem is solvable, don’t worry. You need to learn how guys think and be more relaxed in front of them.

Listen, your first attention should be focusing on that what kind of companion your guy is into. I must tell you, your fun, intelligence, and sense for exciting will make a major role in this. Share different activities with your guy, let him feel free to behave around you in the way he wants. It’s very healthy for building you relationship. Make up few jokes, laugh with him, and show him your sense of humor. He will love it, believe me.

These were few tips in one huge subject, and a big mystery in general, what is that guy want. One day maybe that secret whole will be discovered, and come out from the shadows of the unknown. But until then, you’ll have to learn from these advices, and walk step by step towards the secret of what guys want.

If you’re interesting about finding more about this, check out this link

I wish you all the best and keep your head up ;)

• Thanks :-)