• Ask
  • myTake

If a guy can't stop staring at you does it mean he likes you?

I've recently met this guy and we talk, not a lot but we talk. And just today I noticed that everywhere he saw me he would keep staring. I don't know... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• yeah he fancies you, so go for it, us guys don't tend to stare at girls that were not attracted to.

• Ah! You don't know how happy that just made me! You honestly just made my night:)

• Show Older
    • I asked my crush for her number after couple of times chatting to her, I told her I like her she started to smile, asked for her number she kept on saying I don't know were this is going to lead to, repeated it about 4 times, so at that moment thought she not interested. But later found out she had a boyfriend who supposedly is very protective of her. I did asks her if she had boyfriend she said no even though everyone is university knows she has one but his not at our university.. Girls what do

• What does that mean

What Guys Said 3

• just trying to be funny here :)CAVEMAN SAY:guy stare at girl guy love attractive girlguy WANT girl !...duh...

• Haha good one!

• If he's staring at you then he definitely has some level of interest. I would try talking more to him, guys like a girl that shows some initiative. Try to get to know him better, act casual. Let him know that you like spending time with him, and if he starts to show more ad more interest, then he probably is really into you. Take it slow though, get to know him first [he could be a creeper :P ]

• Okay:) Thanks so much:)

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion and earn 1 extra Xper Point!