If a guy can't stop staring at you does it mean he likes you?

I've recently met this guy and we talk, not a lot but we talk. And just today I noticed that everywhere he saw me he would keep staring. I don't know how to interpret this I mean I don't wanna look like a dumb ass and flirt with him when he actually doesn't like me! So guys, what do ya say? Does he like me or at least find me attractive?

Most Helpful Guy

• yeah he fancies you, so go for it, us guys don't tend to stare at girls that were not attracted to.

• Ah! You don't know how happy that just made me! You honestly just made my night:)

• I asked my crush for her number after couple of times chatting to her, I told her I like her she started to smile, asked for her number she kept on saying I don't know were this is going to lead to, repeated it about 4 times, so at that moment thought she not interested. But later found out she had a boyfriend who supposedly is very protective of her. I did asks her if she had boyfriend she said no even though everyone is university knows she has one but his not at our university.. Girls what do

• What does that mean

What Guys Said 2

• If he's staring at you then he definitely has some level of interest. I would try talking more to him, guys like a girl that shows some initiative. Try to get to know him better, act casual. Let him know that you like spending time with him, and if he starts to show more ad more interest, then he probably is really into you. Take it slow though, get to know him first [he could be a creeper :P ]

• Okay:) Thanks so much:)

• just trying to be funny here :)

CAVEMAN SAY:

guy stare at girl guy love attractive girl

guy WANT girl !

...duh...

What Girls Said 2

• If he keep looking then he must be at least curious. If you like him ask him out if you don't your going to be playing these games!

• well , i am in the same boat, me and this guy work together and everytime i walk past him or him past me he stops and looks at mw and waits for me to look at him then smiles, he also comes and calls me out my office just so that i would go and sit and chat to him.

so what does that mean does he like me should i give it a try , please help