Do guys like country girls?

Do guys like country girls? Do guys like country girls?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Personally I prefer them, but that's because I grew up in the sticks 30-40 miles away from any real store. Don't worry about people making fun of your accent, say ain't and yall with pride. If you can't be proud of where you grew up, what can you be proud of?

• LOL yep I get lots of city guys asking me out and I always tell them thank you but I alredy got me a cowboy and I'm not a city girl

• Lol yeah, I couldn't see myself hanging around city folk to much. they just seem to spoon fed lol

• Lol ya so true lol I am just like that lol I have a blast fishing and hunting and I love going out dancing and all that tuff so you are a country boy?

• Show Older

What Guys Said 4

• I'm fascinated by them for sure but never known one in person to say more :)

• As a cowboy myself I love a country girl because they have good morals and most of the time will stay true.

• :) thank you

• yes. I love country girl

• lol hmmm I bet ;)

• It depends, the generic speech patterns really get on my nerves "yall"

• Sorry man that's how we are lol we always say yall

What Girls Said 1

• Be who you wanna be. Country,emo,preppy,goth. Don't let a guys opinion change what YOU wanna be.

• That's good. :)

• I won't I'm just me and I got me a good cowboy that loves me