Do Guys Like Crazy/Wild Girls, or Calm ?

By crazy/wild I mean type of goofy personality, jokes a lot, and just has a lot of fun all the time.

Most Helpful Guy

• I like woman who are up for anything. I moved out of my house at 16 to travel .I like spontaneous woman. the calm ones are boring. Basically I'm all about fu. we onlylive once. Anyone up for bungee jumping :D

GAG Video of the Day

GirlsAskGuys on the streets of Chicago!

What Guys Said 9

• It all depends what stage in life you're in. When you're 40, what you consider wild and fun, is not going to the same you considered wild and fun when you were 20. So I think being spontaneous and fun is the best, but of course, there are times when you want to be serious, so it all depends; if you had a wild, fun crazy girl all the times, then that can also get boring, strangely enough. :)

• I like either, however too calm can be boring and too wild can also be a turn off, balance is prefered but either is alright.

• I like wild a fun girls !

• If I'm with my girl, I'd love her to whisper things into my ears, hugh and kiss me, calm, not be an angry beast. However, I think it depends on everyone's personality.

• I would love to meet a woman whis is sexy and goofy, nuff said

More from Guys
4

What Girls Said 0