I am tired of chasing girls and trying to find a girlfriend -is there anything I can do?

I only find girls that play games and humiliate you, really desperate and clingy girls or taken girls. Its so frustrating is there anything I can do?.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think generally its hard to find a match because not everyone is the same. Some aren't interested, some are more clingy, and yes, people with a good balanced personality are usually taken. Not to fear, you just have to get the right person at the right time. Its the same for both men and women so we kind of know what you are going through

GAG Video of the Day

10 Things Guys Wish Girls Would Stop Doing

What Girls Said 7

• Where have you been looking? You should take up some classes and get yourself involed in school clubs and make some new friends in classes. Good girls usually don't get involved in bad activities. But, still..don't go actively searching for one!

• Don't go searching, find your own interests, get involved in other things and eventually you will meet someone. You can't rush it.

• That doesn't make sense because girls never approach guys. How am I going to find a girlfriend if I never get approached?.

• same here, 1 year single because of that, I got involved in dancing courses etc. Girls very rare approach guys.

• he's right you know, a girl will not initiate conversation, or pretty much anything with a guy

• Find a friend, let a relationship grow rather than just trying to make it pop up.

• You're going after the wrong types of girls. Try approaching girls somewhere other than where you normally do

• This is at school, though this is not in bards or parties.

• You can take it easy and meet some female friends

More from Girls
2

What Guys Said 3

• don't judge them before friendly...and nothing much as you know how to get girl!

Thnx

• there's nothing you can do, you spend you entire life building confidence, trying to live better, to be a better man, and all you end up with are the leftovers of the jerks :))

that's life

• unfortuneately the vast majority of girls do not initiate or ask guys out, so sadly you have to adapt to the harsh conditions