Why do so many women like to get tattoos?

Why would you or wouldn't you get a tattoo?

If you do have a tattoo why did you get it?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• I would never get a tattoo. I just don't think I need to modify my body that way to make it look cool or anything. I think some people just think it looks cool on them to have tattoos but I don't think I need a tattoo to look cool. I'm already cool.

• there's A LOT more to tattoo's then just looking cool. It's art and is comparable to piccasso, vangoe, devincci and other artist who's meaning is portrayed in the art they create.

What Girls Said 6

• I have no problem with them. I like them :) but I wouldn't get one.

• Because it's a form of body art. I have two tattoos because I wanted them.

• depends on the person, some get them because they think they look good, others get them as a symbol/tribute to something that's important to them. some don't look too bad, I don't like sleeves on women or just really ugly tatts. my friend go her daughters name tattooed on her shoulder and it doesn't look bad.

• Because it's cool or because they think its cool.

• idont like tats on anyone.. they're trashy lookin. I don't know y people get em 'there a form of art' is what my fiance says

• i wouldn't get a tattoo. personally I think they look trashy on girls. when I think of what a woman's body is suppose to look like. I picture it to be pure and clean. and getting tattoos just defeats the purpose.

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share opinion!

Earn 1 extra Xper Point for being the first!!